Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Raymond Ford vs. Richard Medina Added To Rodriguez-Sor Rungvisai Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Raymond Ford vs. Richard Medina Added To Rodriguez-Sor Rungvisai Card

Raymond Ford will face unbeaten local talent Richard Medina at the Tech Port Arena in San Antonio, Texas on Saturday June 25 live worldwide on DAZN - with fellow young guns Marc Castro, Nikita Ababiy and Khalil Coe in action on the undercard of the quadruple header of World title action, led by San Antonio's own Jesse Rodriguez making the first defense of his WBC World Super-Flyweight title against Srisaket Sor Rungvisai.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was really high on Raymond Ford and I still like him but he shouldn't and can't be fast tracked just yet! I see some flaws that need correcting and if he's able to correct the mistakes and get his defense together he will certainly reach the top. I hope is discipline is good because he was such a bad student in school, but boxing is school also so you have to embrace what's being taught or forget about it!

Comment

Kid cannot fight going backwards

Comment

Damn, this is a helluva loaded card. Ford got gifts against both Perez and Vazquez and I bet he'll struggle in this fight as well. All the prospects are in relatively tough fights on the undercard and the main card has great matchups, best show Matchroom has put on in a while

Comment

Working...
        X