Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Glen "Big Baby" Davis To Fight On Jake Paul Card Aug. 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Report: Glen "Big Baby" Davis To Fight On Jake Paul Card Aug. 13

Will the real "Big Baby" please stand up? Eight-year basketball veteran and former NBA champion Glen "Big Baby" Davis plans to to partake in pugilism as a featured attraction on Jake Paul's upcoming fight and undercard on Aug. 13, according to a report from basketball insider Shams Charania.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When did I miss Jose Canseco in a friggin boxing match LMAO this is too much

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
      Jose Cansucko.

Put a 3rd or 4th combatant in the ring. Make it like a royal rumble style of a boxing match.
      Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

I think a celebrity boxing league would be big.
        Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
          Damn near 20 years ago

Comment

This man needs money.

It's sad to see.

I guess The Big 3 stuff isn't working out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

Damn near 20 years ago
              He boxed in Rough N Rowdy a couple years ago also and quit in the first round. Lol

He got 1 million for it too

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post

Jose Cansucko.

Put a 3rd or 4th combatant in the ring. Make it like a royal rumble style of a boxing match.
                LMAO I'd probably watch a celebrity tag team boxing match Lol or royal rumble format I can only imagine how it would turn out

Comment

..................Who??????

Comment

5-10 years ago the thought that trash like this would be a Showtime PPV would have been laughable. They gotta do something to make up for all those PPV flops. Guess they have no choice but to embrace the circus events to make money. Sad sorry state of a once great network. Guess HBO had the right idea bailing when they did. However if this doesn't save them it's deserved when you look to the joke of a main event they have this Saturday on PPV no less.

Comment

Working...
                    X