Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salita Aims To Position Wallin, Ergashev For Big Fights in 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salita Aims To Position Wallin, Ergashev For Big Fights in 2022

Heavyweight contender Otto Wallin could be on the cusp of fighting for a world title belt or one of the best fighters in the division. In the meantime, Wallin is in a stay-busy fight tonight, squaring off against Rydell Booker in a 10-round bout at the Ford Community Center in Dearborn, Michigan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s a shame the Whyte fight never happened but it is obvious the 7-8 million he hot made a lot of sense why it was not rescheduled. Wallin has hit a plateau after big wins over Kauffman & Breazeale. A win over Whyte would have put him in a great position. Now he has had 2 stay busy fights with trialhorse level fighters in Sokolowski & Booker. Sure he is getting rounds but his momentum has come to a halt. I look over at that upcoming card in Germany & see Charr, Hammer & Demirezen all fighting on the same card makes me wonder why is Wallin not fighting one of them? Kevin Johnson is on that card too. Helenius turned down the WBA eliminator & Kabayel needs an opponent. I’m wondering if a small promoter like Salita is the right promoter for him…

Comment

Working...
    X