Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields, Savannah Marshall Sign For September Fight, Says Shalom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields, Savannah Marshall Sign For September Fight, Says Shalom

Promoter Ben Shalom of BOXXER has revealed that middleweight champions Claressa Shields and Savannah Marshall have both signed for an undisputed showdown in early September.
    [Click Here To Read More]

oh snap, its on!!!!

Comment

Claressa can stop all the the threats to fight nobodies now lol. I hope Marshall KOs her
      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Great news. Savannah can not afford to postpone this fight again IMO.
        P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

wont be newcastle shields already said that hope she smashes lump of lard marshall

Comment

Savannah Marshall has been delaying her whooping multiple times, from July 9th to July 30th ; and now faked injury. I suspect that this is all done deliberately to hide Marshall's P.E.D abuse, I like to remind the boxingscene that Peter Fury is a convicted drug-dealer and was training Tyson Fury when not only the 'Gypsy-Bum' but Peter's own son ( Hughie Fury ) were both caught by UKAD.

I would not be surprised if Savanah Marshall is under investigation by said agency, remember when Tyson was exposed as a PED cheat, team Fury started to postpone and delay the rematch with Wladimir Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Savannah Marshall has been delaying her whooping multiple times, from July 9th to July 30th ; and now faked injury. I suspect that this is all done deliberately to hide Marshall's P.E.D abuse, I like to remind the boxingscene that Peter Fury is a convicted drug-dealer and was training Tyson Fury when not only the 'Gypsy-Bum' but Peter's own son ( Hughie Fury ) were both caught by UKAD.

I would not be surprised if Savanah Marshall is under investigation by said agency, remember when Tyson was exposed as a PED cheat, team Fury started to postpone and delay the rematch with Wladimir Klitschko.
              Are you black ?
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

As a boxing coach and fan of both girls, I’m picking Shields by UD. If you study both fighters and their level of opposition, no one is getting a knockout, but Shields will win rounds by being busier and more active. Good luck to both !!
                Ragga1 Ragga1 Ropeydope Ropeydope like this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingcoachontario View Post
                  As a boxing coach and fan of both girls, I’m picking Shields by UD. If you study both fighters and their level of opposition, no one is getting a knockout, but Shields will win rounds by being busier and more active. Good luck to both !!
                  Can’t argue with that assessment, coach.
                  boxingcoachontario boxingcoachontario likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X