Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo on Golovkin: This is Very Personal, He Never Stopped Talking About Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo on Golovkin: This is Very Personal, He Never Stopped Talking About Me!

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez is planning to settle his longstanding feud with Gennadiy Golovkin in the coming months. The two boxers will meet for the third, and likely final time, on September 17th. The venue has yet to be finalized.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So now we are inventing a fake narrative to justify third fight with a faded 40 year old after a resounding loss?

Comment

I´m pretty sure the sound of G talking comes from inside Canelo´s head.. but hey, now he can finally get a legit W over GGG.

Comment

It's a good fight. There is unfinished business and Canelo can close this rivalry then rematch Bivol with more confidence.

This is the better business move as well. Why jump into a Bivol rematch when a third bout with GG brings low risk/high reward.

Canelo-Bivol rematch can get bigger..
        Opti500 Opti500 likes this.

Comment

Corny as hell.

Comment

Why is he so angry now? He wasn't angry after he lost the first 2 fights? Everyone on planet earth knows this is 3 years too late and one weight class too heavy. Their beef was at 160. Now a 40 yr old GGG is fighting at a weight he's never fought at once as a professional. Canelo has always been know for looking for advantages but this time it's really looking bad on him. But you know what? The Canelo fanboys will be out in full force. I can already see them . You think the state of boxing is f' d up, the state of boxing fans is just as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              It's a good fight. There is unfinished business and Canelo can close this rivalry then rematch Bivol with more confidence.

This is the better business move as well. Why jump into a Bivol rematch when a third bout with GG brings low risk/high reward.

Canelo-Bivol rematch can get bigger..
              Yea, a better business move , yea right..lol..Canelo is running for his life. Trust me, the Canelo people will do whatever it takes to avoid the rematch. Rematches happen because the first fight could've gone either way. A close fight. Bivol literally toyed with Canelo. The fight was never close. In the real world this fight doesn't deserve a rematch. Canelo will get it because she's Canelo. But take this to the bank, a rematch won't happen. Canelo's people will delay , delay , delay until they feel the time is right. Probably after Bivol has a rough outing or loses or whatever. Even if Bivol loses they'll come up with excuses like Bivol isn't a draw anymore. He's already backed out of the rematch once, now it's done. If anyone thinks the GGG triology is bigger than the Bivol rematch, they need their head examined.

Comment

So what!..............Triple G is more of a sitting duck now and I doubt will get the W but seemed unlucky in the first.

Comment

Dear Canelo,

Can you please get mad and make it personal with Bivol? Because he kicked your carrot top ass

Comment

Everyone needs to remember before they poo-poo this fight that this is not just a battle between a declining force and a recently defeated P4P no.1. This is also arguably a battle of boxing scene troll nicknames for the ages.

either Clenelo or Fraudne-ho (courtesy of T.M.T)

VS.

Triple Jab, Triple L, or my gf’s personal favourite, Triple *****

This might be the best one we’ve had since Froid Gayweather vs. Manny *******, and this site’s gonna be HILARIOUS for the next 3 months.
                    Last edited by P to the J; 05-26-2022, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X