Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Bivol Easily Won Canelo Fight, Many Mexicans Tell Me I Beat Him Too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara: Bivol Easily Won Canelo Fight, Many Mexicans Tell Me I Beat Him Too!

WBA "regular" middleweight champion Erislandy Lara wants to fight more often and against better opponents. After stepping into the ring once in 2020 and once in 2021, he returns this Saturday to end a layoff and defend his belt against Gary "Spike" O'Sullivan, in the co-main event to the lightweight battle between Gervonta Davis and Rolando Romero, which takes place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

** B R E A K I N G N E W S **

MAN CLAIMS BOXING IS CORRUPT!
    FANS STUNNED & BEWILDERED!

Here's Tom with the weather....

Comment

Biggest difference Is Bivol actually threw a looot of punches, Lara made canelo look bad but he just doesnt throw enough punches to give him the rounda IMO
      Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

I don’t think Lara beat canelo at all

Comment

The only fight Lara can claim he won and was robbed was vs Paul Williams.

Running around and throwing 5 jabs per round isn't winning.
          buge buge Shadoww702 Shadoww702 like this.

Comment

You did, 110% correct

Comment

That was a draw fight to slight lara edge cant score on what you cant hit. If you go 6-6 its a draw. Canelo be having judges in pockets, look at ggg fights and him letting ggg age out for a 3rd to get a clear victory, look at the judge scoring draw vs mayweather when even if you hate may he schooled canelo. Judges had it even through 11 vs bivol idk how when nelo won 3 rounds max to everyone. No1 had it close to a draw or a draw.

Comment

In all truthfulness, Canelo should have at least six losses on his professional boxing record. Everyone knows that he lost that Lara fight. He didn’t do ish!
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Lara would be correct if they were running a marathon.... Unfortunately it was a boxing match.

Comment

The Great Nash has calculated that Lara has 3 years, 4 months, and 22 days left of his prime, so hopefully he can make the most of it. Nash out.

Comment

Working...
                    X