Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Rolly Showed Me That He A Hype Job; Way He Actin' Right Now ... It's Fake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Rolly Showed Me That He A Hype Job; Way He Actin' Right Now ... It's Fake

Gervonta Davis believes even Rolando Romero himself doubts the trash his opponent Saturday night has talked during the buildup toward their fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm just guessing and all jokes aside. I think something is wrong with Tank. His attitude is weird, he said there's no pressure to KO Rolly. Now he's on about fakery in the media, instead of ring things. Tank isn't hard to read, he sounds distracted. I'm just guessing. Maybe leaving Mayweather is stressing.

Comment

Rolly is a bum, tank. Your the hypejob.

Comment

Yeah he does have a vibe that he doesn’t really care anymore. Still Romero should be easy even with Tank just going thru the way motions
        real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          I'm just guessing and all jokes aside. I think something is wrong with Tank. His attitude is weird, he said there's no pressure to KO Rolly. Now he's on about fakery in the media, instead of ring things. Tank isn't hard to read, he sounds distracted. I'm just guessing. Maybe leaving Mayweather is stressing.
          I tend to agree with you man. He doesn’t have that fire he normally brings to the stage. Floyd has messed with this young bucks mind. Plus Rolly is training in GTD’s normal area. That might be throwing him off a bit. But you hit the mail on the head…..something else has his attention. All the sudden he is talking about his kid’s, which is alright, but that’s not normal Tank that we see. He might just be going through the motions bc of the stuff with Floyd doe.?!

Comment

There are levels in boxing. If Gervonta doesn't get rid of this guy under 6 rounds, I won't post on NSB anymore, not even to say I was wrong. I don't mind seeing Rolly catch more prolonged and brutal beating for two more rounds tho. Davis prepared to his optimum for this fight and is in his prime. This bum ain't gonna do crap.

Davis KO Rolly under 6 rounds.
            Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-26-2022, 12:22 AM.

Comment

But now it’s just like he showed me that he a hype job. He tryin’ to hype his self up to get his self into the fight, I believe.’

Literally never heard this definition of a ‘hype job’ before, lmao
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Rolly is just being who he is as a person and has promoted the fight very well.As a fighter he's a brawler and is always looking for the knock out. Davis needs to be smart and not get caught up into looking for a ko himself. It will happen if he takes his time
                real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  It's interesting that this camp he's not under lock and key in Vegas with Mayweather supervision. Maybe he's about to have a behavioural relapse. Hopefully not.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    There are levels in boxing. If Gervonta doesn't get rid of this guy under 6 rounds, I won't post on NSB anymore, not even to say I was wrong. I don't mind seeing Rolly catch more prolonged and brutal beating for two more rounds tho. Davis prepared to his optimum for this fight and is in his prime. This bum ain't gonna do crap.

Davis KO Rolly under 6 rounds.
                    Be careful what you say lol. As bad as Rollie is, he may have a chin. You don't have to be talented to be durable.
                    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X