Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Will Now Face Nikola Milalic in Hamburg Headliner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charr Will Now Face Nikola Milalic in Hamburg Headliner

First former WBA secondary champ Mahmoud "Manuel" Charr (32-4) had Michael Wallisch (22-5) as the opponent for the headliner at "Die Bucht" in Hamburg, on May 28, but then EC Boxing booked a tougher opponent
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-07-2022, 10:52 PM.

Interesting card full of journeymen HWs… Charr getting winner of Bryan/Dubois or Joyce/Parker? I don’t think he beats any of them but he should at least get the winner of Dubois/Bryan but Don King & the WBA screwed him over twice so i doubt he gets any of them…

Comment

Everyone is running from Charr, but there is no escaping the Diamond Boy!!
      joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Doubtful. I don't think the WBA owes Charr anything after stripping him the the WBA in-recess belt. Therefore this inactive Charr is done.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          Interesting card full of journeymen HWs… Charr getting winner of Bryan/Dubois or Joyce/Parker? I don’t think he beats any of them but he should at least get the winner of Dubois/Bryan but Don King & the WBA screwed him over twice so i doubt he gets any of them…
          is Joyce Parker a done deal yet? I don't see it happening

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post

is Joyce Parker a done deal yet? I don't see it happening
            None of the alleged big fights are signed. I think only a couple in the top 30 even have finalized scheduled fights…
            gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              None of the alleged big fights are signed. I think only a couple in the top 30 even have finalized scheduled fights…
              If Parker takes the Joyce fight I owe you a steak

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post

If Parker takes the Joyce fight I owe you a steak
                I just finished reading that it is no longer happening in July. Joyce will take a stay busy fight. It is now targeted for September. The reason is Parker’s trainer Andy Lee is expecting a new born child. So who knows if it will actually happen. Not sure what Parker does now. He looked pretty good with Lee so I would expect him to wait. Parker is also a free agent so who does he sign with? Queensbury? Top Rank? He has already fought 3 of Hearn’s fighters. Apparently he has suitors & plenty of options as there are HWs looking to fight him. Joyce will still be fighting a stay busy fight July 2. Sounds like Parker is looking for a multi-fight deal from a promoter & has no shortage of suitors. He is in shape staying in the gym & most recently was in Tyson Fury’s camp. Warren or Top Rank seem like the logical choice. PBC doesn’t seem to match their own fighters so not sure that is a good choice.
                Last edited by joe strong; 05-27-2022, 09:16 AM.
                gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X