Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lara-O'Sullivan, Ramos-Santamaria, Ramirez-Mendez - Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lara-O'Sullivan, Ramos-Santamaria, Ramirez-Mendez - Workouts

Davis, Romero Workouts Photos Gallery - Five-time world champion Gervonta "Tank" Davis, boxing's hottest young attraction, and unbeaten No.1 ranked contender and mandatory challenger Rolando Romero kicked off fight week Wednesday at a media workout before they square off in the SHOWTIME PPV main event this Saturday, May 28 headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event from Barclays Center in Brooklyn. (photos by Matthew Heasley, Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lara is going to spank Spike like the bad dog he has been. If Lara loses, I’ll never believe it. No way no how is that happening. Damn Abel is looking wide up top as always, should be a good one while it lasts!
    Tank and Rolley- whoever leaves their emotions out of the ring and lands 1st

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Davis, Romero Workouts Photos Gallery - Five-time world champion Gervonta "Tank" Davis, boxing's hottest young attraction, and unbeaten No.1 ranked contender and mandatory challenger Rolando Romero kicked off fight week Wednesday at a media workout before they square off in the SHOWTIME PPV main event this Saturday, May 28 headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event from Barclays Center in Brooklyn. (photos by Matthew Heasley, Amanda Westcott)
      [Click Here To Read More]
      This is something I've always wanted to say, but never have until NOW. We are in a BOXING SITE. We know about boxing . Also we can all read..Well...maybe,, most of us anyway (this is not meant for Mayweather-at least he knows how to count).

I want to say how silly it looks always to see pictures of boxers, definitely boxers,
      with their fists raised in a pseudo-stance, like a pictograph for infants, to show us all that they are boxers..........In case we still didn't know.

Seems to be a sort of reflex action. Why don't managers maybe, carry computers, and have pens behind their ears, or be sitting behind desks with a phone stuck intheir ears (both ears),,,, ....or Promotors with well padded stomachs, smoking huge cigars, counting wads of cash...For the photos I mean.

THEY mostly look dirty, unshaven and bedraggled. But always are smirking away at the cameras as if there's a Hollywood talent scout around.

The boxers are always clean and tidy. and serious looking. After all, it is they who step into the rings and risk their health -and even lives.

Without them, the managers and promoters would not make a single cent. Not the boxing writers either (although I suspect that many of them are not paid,-judging by their writing standard-I don't mean this present roster.)
      Last edited by edgarg; 05-25-2022, 10:00 PM. Reason: Added the "payment" piece.

Comment

I am betting the house on Lara hopefully that dude has a more impressive chin under that mustache because Lara is going to give him a clinic for 12 possibly make him quit
        Last edited by Mickey Pearson; 05-25-2022, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X