Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Makes Me Happy I Can Bring Out All My Fans And They All Left Happy And Excited

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Makes Me Happy I Can Bring Out All My Fans And They All Left Happy And Excited

GLENDALE, Arizona - David Benavidez was afforded the opportunity to hear the cheers of a raucous hometown crowd for his second straight fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good for him, he got to crush a mediocre washed up punching bag with legs.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      Good for him, he got to crush a mediocre washed up punching bag with legs.
      lil g crushed the same bag and they made him out to be the second coming of Sugar Ray Robinson.

Comment

He did what he was supposed to do vs old Lemieux. Lets see if the poodles Plant/Charlo step up! Morrell is the 4th best option

Comment

Originally posted by Feint First View Post

lil g crushed the same bag and they made him out to be the second coming of Sugar Ray Robinson.
          Yeah and that was 7 years ago, personally never put much stock in that win for GGG but it certainly meant a tad more at that time. After BJS made it look like sparring a novice there wasn't much stock left in beating Lemmy.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
            He did what he was supposed to do vs old Lemieux. Lets see if the poodles Plant/Charlo step up! Morrell is the 4th best option
            Plant and Morrell are both better options than Charlo, who hadn't shown any intention to fight @168 - unless it was just a canelo money grab.
            El_Mero El_Mero Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

No one will EVER blame him for being boring!! He is a masterful wrecking machine!!
              kjeeze941 kjeeze941 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                Lemiuex is the oldest 33 in boxing history just because Benavidez beat him lol. Yet the average age for most of Canelo's best wins is 35+
                El_Mero El_Mero Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

Lemiuex is the oldest 33 in boxing history just because Benavidez beat him lol. Yet the average age for most of Canelo's best wins is 35+
                  Yet Canelo made Saunders QUIT! And GGG RUN out the ring CRYING beat this dude up 7-8 years ago!!!

How fkn dumb are u??? Rt@rd?? Or FULL Rt@rd???

Comment

Lemieux said he would do his thing, he came to win, etc. He meant every word he said, but his face got pureed in a blender, and the blender blade was Benavidez's fists. So Benavidez did his job and he deserves full credit for that. Anyone who steps in the ring is dangerous. Benavidez was just faster and better, end of story. And he will do the same thing to just about anyone else out there if they'll get in the ring with him. I don't see why he wouldn't

Comment

Working...
                    X