Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alfredo Angulo: I Want To End My Career With My Hand Up High, We Have a Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alfredo Angulo: I Want To End My Career With My Hand Up High, We Have a Plan

Alfredo Angulo is looking for one more defining fight in his illustrious career and that will begin on Saturday, June 11th when he takes on Fidel Monterrosa Munoz as part of huge night of boxing and entertainment at the Center Stage Theater in Atlanta.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Two word for this here plan..
    Rod Salka
    jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

"His illustrious career" he was a c-level at best and never beat anybody of note. Who wrote this trash?

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        "His illustrious career" he was a c-level at best and never beat anybody of note. Who wrote this trash?
        yes he was c level at best but he did beat Peter qullien so your wrong that he didnt beat anyone he also gave a lot wars

Comment

I just love coming to the boards to read Cheeto face dusted, over the belt belly flopping, basement dwelling, keyboard crusaders attempt to demean someone by referring to said professional as “C level.” This knowing damn good and well said professional accomplished more in a year with sheer will, determination and skill than the poster will in their lifetime. It’s easy to do as an anonymous nobody.

Comment

Chavez Jr. or Joe Smith Sr.

Comment

Working...
            X