Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Smiles, Tabs Hearn as Crybaby For Criticizing Sky Sports Over Coverage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Smiles, Tabs Hearn as Crybaby For Criticizing Sky Sports Over Coverage

Frank Warren raised his eyebrows after hearing some of the recent statements from his promotional rival, Eddie Hearn of Matchroom, who aimed criticism in the direction of his ex-content partner, Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    tophat1 tophat1 likes this.

Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Frank dropping some truth bombs. The difference between a man who’s worked for his success and a boy who was born into success.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Frank dropping some truth bombs. The difference between a man who’s worked for his success and a boy who was born into success.
        That being said matchroom provide a much busier schedule for boxing fans.

Looking at the Queensbury website they have 1 fight currently scheduled

Comment

This soap opera with all these promoters is ridiculous. IFL play a huge part by being little b!tches starting trouble. It’s pathetic.

Eddie needs to shut his mouth in regards to fighters that don’t belong to him. When asked he should tell the guy holding the camera “none of my business”. Let’s discuss the guys I have in the self proclaimed “biggest company in boxing” ( which we know is Bollox!!)

Frank needs to focus of creating a decent stable of fighters and not solely rely on Fury.

Is their any wonder british boxing is the Butt of jokes with this pair of clowns?

P A T H E T I C

Comment

Tell em Frankie Baby!!

Hearn is a bitter baby momma lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

That being said matchroom provide a much busier schedule for boxing fans.

Looking at the Queensbury website they have 1 fight currently scheduled
              May I ask, what does any of that have to do with Eddie constantly speculating about fighters he doesn’t promote? So he intentionally chooses to waste valuable air time where he could shout out his guys, all to speculate about fighters he has no hand in working with?

sounds to me Like Eddie has narcissism traits. I mean the guy spent lockdown FaceTiming teenagers in their bedrooms and boxers (That he DOESNT Promote) to discuss upcoming fights they knew they couldn’t have because of COVID.

So id love to know how anything you’ve said has Any relevancy to Eddie Discussing fighters he doesn’t promote?
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

both are windbags.

Comment

The only way to settle Fran and Hearns beef is in the squared circle. It can be dubbed "Battle of the biggest deuce bag " winner gets a douchebag title from the WBC. It could be a global hit.

Comment

Eddie cries in every interview he does he’s also always concerned about others business affairs.

Comment

Working...
                    X