Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell Warns David Benavidez: After My Fight, I'm Gonna Make You My *****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Morrell Warns David Benavidez: After My Fight, I'm Gonna Make You My *****

HOUSTON, TX - Undefeated super middleweight, David Morrell Jr. (6-0, 5 KOs) has fired back at David Benavidez (26-0, 23 KOs) over his comments that followed after his fight with David Lemieux this past Saturday on Showtime. Benavidez referenced Morrell Jr., Caleb Plant and Jermall Charlo as bitches, and vowed that he would knock everyone out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There shouldn't be any reason this fight don't happen but with the boxing politics I'm not sure how a unification of secondary titles work.
    real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Damn.. .....

Comment

I forsee a competitive fight early before morell starts eating too much punches and ends up getting knocked out like yarde did against kovalev
        Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

I would be as shocked as boxing becoming an actual league as this fight happening next, which means..

Comment

I would rather see David vs Plant or Charlo. Morrell can keep on winning and building his name to be in place to fight one of those guys when the smoke clears.
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Both PBC so no reason why this fight can't be made. Morrell definitely seems to want it.
              real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

No way PBC and Morel's handlers pin him up against Benavides, but if they do, Benavides by brutal late round K.O.
                NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Do us all a favor monina and expose this flabby cheating POS for what he is!
                  garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                    I forsee a competitive fight early before morell starts eating too much punches and ends up getting knocked out like yarde did against kovalev
                    You're comparing Morrell to Yarde LOL
                    It's like they have nothing in common dude, what type of herb are you getting LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X