Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Vows To Devastate Trevor Bryan With Heavy Shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Vows To Devastate Trevor Bryan With Heavy Shots

DANIEL DUBOIS IS ready to exert punishment on Trevor Bryan for keeping him waiting for his world title shot. Dubois goes in with the American champion on June 11 with the WBA world heavyweight championship at stake, fighting for the ultimate right to take on the super champion, which is currently Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I remember when Dubois was saying the same things before fighting Joe Joyce.

Comment

Dubois gotta best this type opponent to show he’s to be taken seriously
      Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
        Dubois gotta best this type opponent to show he’s to be taken seriously
        Yeah he should beat Bryan easy and if not he isnt ready for the next level or even close IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          I remember when Dubois was saying the same things before fighting Joe Joyce.
          I dunno man, he wasn't bad against Joyce. From what I remember he looked good for the first 5 rounds.

Then Joyce broke his head.

Joyce is scary

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

I dunno man, he wasn't bad against Joyce. From what I remember he looked good for the first 5 rounds.

Then Joyce broke his head.

Joyce is scary
            Yes, he is. Too bad he doesn't fight more often.

In any case, if Dubois loses or looks unconvincing in winning against an opponent of the caliber of Bryan, I believe he's more or less out of the "Top HW" equation.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

Yes, he is. Too bad he doesn't fight more often.

In any case, if Dubois loses or looks unconvincing in winning against an opponent of the caliber of Bryan, I believe he's more or less out of the "Top HW" equation.
              Yeah harsh but defo true.

I nearly made a joke about Dubois not being able to devastate a trial of women either with his razor sharp wit, charm and loquatiousness.

Man is all about the boxing but the upshot of that is like you say unless he is leaving everyone in a heap he is gonna find it difficult to keep people interested and will quickly be a who needs him sort of opponent if further lustre comes off.

His redemption angle after bouncing back from a rough injury is struggling to catch fire because he is just so shy and timid.

Yes boxing is about skill and desire but there is an element of it that is basically story telling.
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-25-2022, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Bryan has been around F'n forever like some shadowy DK secret weapon. In fact hes claimed a HW championship for what seems like a decade but I've never seen him fight once. Everyone thinks he must be crap. I want to see this fight because I have no idea who's gonna win.

Comment

A lot of people writing off Bryan. He has beaten the same caliber of opponent as Dubois. He should be in good shape after a full training camp. I’m not saying Dubois won’t win but we know about as much about Bryan as we do Dubois. Both guys have beaten journeymen fighters. I compare Bryan’s win over Rossy like I do Dubois’ over Kevin Johnson. Bryan’s win over Stivene & Flores are as good as any of Dubois’ other wins. Dubois’ best wins Kingpin & Gorman. Stiverne & Rossy are Bryan’s best wins. Washed BJ Flores on par with Dinu… There are a lot of questions about both fighters. I expect Dubois to win but if you have not seen the Rossy fight 7 years ago watch it. Bryan looked like a solid prospect back then. He has a good jab, is big & has some boxing skills. Yes it was 7 years ago but Bryan has not taken any punishment took some bombs from a washed Stiverne. I believe he has Larry Holmes in his training camp advising him. I am assuming on using his already good jab. It was Joyce’s jab that busted up Dubois’ eye… Don’t disregard Bryan as an easy opponent. I could be wrong butvI have seen several of his fights. He was never in great shape the last few years but now with a mandatory spot up for grabs I expect Bryan to be in good shape. King wants that cash out payday against The WBA champion.

Comment

Don’t think it’s an exaggeration that DuBois needs to win convincingly to win a decision. We’ve seen these latter day King promotions. Like in a bar mitzvah catering hall. So low rent you wonder what his scam is. Even Bryan winning - Usyk would surely dump and fight a name instead.

Comment

Working...
                    X