Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney's Father Reflects on Potential Absence For Kambosos Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney's Father Reflects on Potential Absence For Kambosos Fight

Bill Haney admitted it was not easy to see his son off for what will be the most important fight of the lightweight champion's young career. In an interview with Mark Kriegel during ESPN's coverage of Saturday's Top Rank card featuring a middleweight clash
    [Click Here To Read More]

Devin got this.
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Kambosos needs to "thank" the authorities for giving Devin more inspiration to capture those belts in AUSTRALIA!!!

Comment

I could see Devin winning the titles for undisputed then dropping them to move up. Top Rank has a good roster of Jr Welters to have him fight and they can promote it as the man at 135 wants a new challenge. I'm not sure I've said this before but I'm rooting for Haney in this fight.
        NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Let's go DevH bring those belts back use that negative energy to focus on the goal at hand...
          mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
            I could see Devin winning the titles for undisputed then dropping them to move up. Top Rank has a good roster of Jr Welters to have him fight and they can promote it as the man at 135 wants a new challenge. I'm not sure I've said this before but I'm rooting for Haney in this fight.
            Nowadays the name of the game is grab a belt and hold it. Become a diva and a twitter aggressor. Cherry pick fights, and duck good fights.

I can't imagine anybody winning a belt and then dropping them without following that same path, at least for a little while.

It's a shame. But if he does like you think, I'll give him a nod.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post

Nowadays the name of the game is grab a belt and hold it. Become a diva and a twitter aggressor. Cherry pick fights, and duck good fights.

I can't imagine anybody winning a belt and then dropping them without following that same path, at least for a little while.

It's a shame. But if he does like you think, I'll give him a nod.
              Yeah me too the only reason I think that's the route he will take is the rematch having to go back to Australia. Bob will convince him the grass is greener at 140 with an in house Top Rank only fight.

Comment

Teofimo should have done what Haney will probably do to Kambosos. Or will we see another upset?

Comment

I've never wanted to see Team Haney prevail this badly! C'mon Devin, bring em back to the states! You got this lil Man! Kinda schitty how they are doing Bill from something so long ago. We have all made mistakes! I hope he gets to be with his son at the 11th hour!
                  mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Im an Aussie and not letting his father in the country because of a prior criminal offense is a fking joke, I hate stuffed shirt pen pushers playing power games on people because they made a mistake many years ago, he did his time and paid for what he did, do the idiot bureaucrats think he is gonna be selling crack on a corner, we look like we are run by lunatics.
                    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X