Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Romero: I Don't Like Tank, A Piece Of **** Person; A F------' Piece Of **** For The Sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Romero: I Don't Like Tank, A Piece Of **** Person; A F------' Piece Of **** For The Sport

The sparring session that Rolando Romero wanted years ago has evolved into the biggest fight of his career to date. No love has been lost between Las Vegas' Romero and Baltimore's Gervonta 'Tank' Davis, who collide May 28 atop a Showtime Pay-Per-View event from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So honestly if Tank is all that, what do you think the people think of you? You just got lucky on a sexual case or energy is negative your vibe sucks and you appear to be arrogant as hell. I'm happy for your situation with your dad but dammmm chill the hell out kid!

Comment

So much bs fake “hype” for this mismatch its comical! Davis Ko within 6, unless He finally gets bored with fighting the same b-level opposition over and over and doesn’t train properly.
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

This could end up bad for Rolly if he can't produce. Better to say less and get it done in the ring. We all remember Broner, Keith Thurman, Brandon Rios, & Jessie Vargas who promised to send Pacquiao into retirement.
        Rec28 Rec28 Wacked_Out Wacked_Out like this.

Comment

Stank is a piece of sh.it. But he's still going to KO bum ass Rolly in another mismatch brought to you by PBC or Protecting Black Champs

Comment

Rolly calling Tank a piece of **** is the pot calling the kettle black. Dude didnt get accused of sexual assault from being the poster child of a model citizen. He may not have done exactly what he was accused of but in my experience accusations stem from some form of truth. I seriously hope Tank knocks this dude out and gets away from Floyd to fight big fights. I believe he is more than capable of big things in boxing.
            IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

Romero is the biggest bum in the entire sport. There's no reason to hype up this one-sided beatdown.
              IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

Sounds like a couple of really nice fellas duking it out here. Really nice fellas. I hope our children will be paying attention to them!

Comment

Both these guys are idiotic scumbags.

Comment

rolly never did anything, tank is miles better. tank will knock rolly out and rolly will still be talking **** and have excuses for it.

I was sick, i used the wrong socks, i had an injury i never told any one until now, the ref stopped it early, he pushed me down blah blah blah, all the usually **** for sure Rolly the type to not admit to his L after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X