Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spike O'Sullivan: Lara on The Decline, Better To Get Him Now Than 10 Years Ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spike O'Sullivan: Lara on The Decline, Better To Get Him Now Than 10 Years Ago

By Thomas Gerbasi - Timing is everything. Just ask Gary "Spike" O'Sullivan, who admits that getting a shot at Erislandy Lara maybe ten years ago wouldn't have worked out too well for him. Back then, Lara was the Cuban boxing wizard, a nightmare matchup who could
    [Click Here To Read More]

where in the fuk did they find this guy? he looks like a character out of some cheap two bit made for TV pirate movie. THIS is lara's opponent? are you fuking kidding me

Comment

I need me some Spike O'Sullivan baby!
      P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
        where in the fuk did they find this guy? he looks like a character out of some cheap two bit made for TV pirate movie. THIS is lara's opponent? are you fuking kidding me
        C'mon man, you never seen Spike before? Dude's pure entertainment, win or lose. Not a hope in hell he beats Erislandy though - not 10 years ago and not now.
        gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

He told me to tell you “that’s the look I’m going for”.
          1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

I think he models himself on Tom Hardys "Bronson" character.

tom-hardy-bronson.jpg?w=400.jpg
            steeve steel steeve steel likes this.

Comment

Or a custom character on Knockout Kings 2000 from PS1
              bimhead bimhead likes this.

Comment

lol at least he is honest. A lot of fighters do this but dont admit it. Trying to get good fighters when they are old is a bit low though.

Comment

Even if Lara was 65, he wouldn't have a chance.

Comment

> Cork native Gary 'Spike' O'Sullivan has made it clear that he wants to fight Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez. It looks like everything's falling into place to make that fight a reality.

O'Sullivan told World Boxing News that regardless of the result of Canelo-GGG III, he's fighting the Mexican next. The match-up is expected to go down in September. Mexican Independence Day is September 17, so Canelo would probably like to return to the ring on this date.

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/boxing/cork...alvarez-154392

Comment

Working...
                    X