Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Junior Fa Not Overlooking Lucas Browne, Expects a Tough Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Junior Fa Not Overlooking Lucas Browne, Expects a Tough Fight

Heavyweight veteran Lucas Browne has promised to pull off a big win on June 5th, as part of the undercard to the lightweight unification between George Kambosos and Devon Haney at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There seems to be a huge gap in talent at HW, you got crap and then there is a few tiers below that, to which I have yet defined -- its like an abyss. I mean I dont know if Junior Fa or Lucas Browne can compete with a Adam Kownacki or a Zhilei Zhang, and as mentioned they both suck.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

There seems to be a huge gap in talent at HW, you got crap and then there is a few tiers below that, to which I have yet defined -- its like an abyss. I mean I dont know if Junior Fa or Lucas Browne can compete with a Adam Kownacki or a Zhilei Zhang, and as mentioned they both suck.
      Lucas Browne is like world number 100 now, Fa is around 50 and will win easily. Kownacki and Zhang are around 40 ish in the rankings, so either of them vs Fa is a 50-50 fight, but they would all beat Browne, but none are close to the world top 20. Pretty simple really. Go back to Mike Tyson's era and even top 10 guys were ****, worse than Browne now. Nash out.

Comment

Fa will will win easily (or at least he should) and should stop the ancient relic that was once a very fringe contender.

Sometimes Fa looks lethargic in his fights although he won alot more rounds against Parker than I expected and arguably could have deserved the nod in that one.
        Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

Lucas Browne is like world number 100 now, Fa is around 50 and will win easily. Kownacki and Zhang are around 40 ish in the rankings, so either of them vs Fa is a 50-50 fight, but they would all beat Browne, but none are close to the world top 20. Pretty simple really. Go back to Mike Tyson's era and even top 10 guys were ****, worse than Browne now. Nash out.
          I think you might be right about Junior Fa beating Lucas Browne. I just watched an unranked meathead named Paul Gallen stop Browne in the first round. I bet there are dozens of unranked cabdrivers at HW that can upset a top 10 on any given night.

I'm so excited for this one

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I think you might be right about Junior Fa beating Lucas Browne. I just watched an unranked meathead named Paul Gallen stop Browne in the first round. I bet there are dozens of unranked cabdrivers at HW that can upset a top 10 on any given night.

I'm so excited for this one
            Most boxing fans don't realize that this statement is very true. It's especially true with certain weight divisions but it applies to every division. When fighters have between a total of 35 to 60 pro fights in their career the chances are there but imagine if fighters fought 4 or 5 times more often...There would be numerous upsets by major underdogs against even the greatest fighters. Just look how often boxing fans are shocked when the heavy favorite gets beat. No man is anywhere near unbeatable, not in any era, not under any circumstance.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post

Most boxing fans don't realize that this statement is very true. It's especially true with certain weight divisions but it applies to every division. When fighters have between a total of 35 to 60 pro fights in their career the chances are there but imagine if fighters fought 4 or 5 times more often...There would be numerous upsets by major underdogs against even the greatest fighters. Just look how often boxing fans are shocked when the heavy favorite gets beat. No man is anywhere near unbeatable, not in any era, not under any circumstance.
              It probably seems more common at HW because you know, this is the weight that most casuals watch. If there is a upset at 112, they didn't even know it happened
              Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Lucas browne got ktfo by Dave Allen and a rugby player

Jr Fa is a half decent prospect

This isn't a competitive fight.

Comment

I've seen Fa look bad against total losers but this fight shouldn't be anywhere near competitive.

Comment

I respect Lucas Brown for beginning his boxing career at age 30 and rising to an unexpectedly high level but that was then. Lucas is 43 now and he’s long passed being any kind of a threat to anyone near the top 20…or 50 even.-
                    Dan Gleessac Dan Gleessac likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X