Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Baumgardner To Mayer: All That Yapping You Was Doin', Here I Come!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Baumgardner To Mayer: All That Yapping You Was Doin', Here I Come!

Alycia Baumgardner has enjoyed every second of her developing feud with divisional rival Mikaela Mayer. The war of words--mostly through social media and the actual media--has evolved into one of the year's most anticipated bouts. The pair of junior lightweight titlists--Baumgardner (12-1, 7KOs) owning the WBC title, Mayer (17-0, 5KOs) the unified IBF/WBO champ--will collide likely in early-to-mid September, as announced by co-promoters Top Rank (Mayer) and Baugardner).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Now we know that Mikaela Mayer cant punch like Katie Taylor, but if her ( Mayers ) chin holds for 10 rounds she is the favorite to win a decision. Its like when a green Jessica Mccaskill beat-up 'Lil-Tay', WOO-WOO!

Comment

I'm a fan of great fights, male or female (#notransfights). KT and Serrano set a standard for big stage girl fights that aspiring female boxing stars should look to match if they want to make money in this sport.

Comment

All I'm going to say is Baumgardner is smooth in the ring and fly outside of it, I'm pulling for her!
        MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Mayer will outclass BUMgarner. Levels to this sport boys, levels.

Comment

If Mayer stays behind her jab, I got her by decision. If she doesn't and gets dragged into a firefight . . . I dunno . . . I saw her go to war with that lady cop.

Comment

Working...
            X