Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor-Jose Zepeda: WBC Postpones Purse Bid Until June 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor-Jose Zepeda: WBC Postpones Purse Bid Until June 10

Josh Taylor has been afforded additional time to sort out his next title defense. A purse bid hearing for the WBC-ordered junior welterweight championship fight between Scotland's Taylor and mandatory challenger Jose 'Chon' Zepeda has been pushed back to June 10, WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman confirmed with BoxingScene.com. The session was due to be held Tuesday morning but was instead put on hold.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This year Taylor is about to sign a contract for the biggest fight of his life. A fight that he will have no chance of winning. It's called marriage lol. No man ever wins that fight
    Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

I thought Taylor would move up to 147. After hearing the good news, congratulations, 154 sounds more like it. Chon vs Matias for a piece of what's left?

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
        This year Taylor is about to sign a contract for the biggest fight of his life. A fight that he will have no chance of winning. It's called marriage lol. No man ever wins that fight
        That's the truest most factual statement ever made on this website LMAO killer post dude and I mean killer.
        Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
          Let's hope he does better than Arturo Gatti.
          Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Excited for this one. I can see the purses being much higher than Taylor's last one

Comment

This bum is liable to fake another knee injury, Josh Taylor cant be trusted. I'm surprised that Taylor hasn't made a request for the 'Franchise', I guess the WBA surprised 'Tart-Tomato' with ordering his ass to fight Alberto Puello -- who he officially ducked.

THATS RIGHT, Josh Taylor has ducked two fights in a row now : Jack Catterall and Alberto Puello, who's going to be next? The winner of Subriel Matias vs. Jeremias Ponce ; you know they both want to kick his ass for wasting everyone time.

Shameless c%nt has no business defending any belts! Get out of here Taylor! Go fight some middleweights.

Comment

Working...
              X