Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Franco: I've Always Wanted Juan Estrada Fight, I'm Ready For Anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Franco: I've Always Wanted Juan Estrada Fight, I'm Ready For Anyone

Joshua Franco is one win away from emerging as the lineal champion in a division where younger brother Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez holds the WBC title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“Honestly, it’d be like fighting Joshua,” Rodriguez confessed to BoxingScene.com. “Chocolatito is practically like my brother. I probably won’t fight him unless we have to. I mean, if the fight happens, it happens. He’s a legend, it would be amazing for my career. But I don’t see it happening.”
    Looks like 'El Gallo' Juan Francisco Estrada has all kinds of problems with these brothers : little Jessie 'Bam' Rodriquez, is not likely fighting Roman Gonzalez and obviously a fight with his elder brother is out of the question. But, his older brother Joshua wants all the smoke with the top-dogs.

Plenty of action for Jessie and everyone at 115, the division is stacked. Jessie has former lineal and WBC champ Sor Rungvisai, that could be tough and his biggest challenge in his young career. If big-bro fails to beat Juan Francisco, Jessie is going to want to avenge that loss.

June 10 and June 25 shows: Kyoguchi vs Bermudez, Rodriguez vs Rungvisai, a weeks later in July we got Estrada-Franco ; and there is so much more at Superfly! I'm Stoked man.
    KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Working...
    X