Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Conor Benn: He's Got to Go and Prove Himself Like When I Fought Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan on Conor Benn: He's Got to Go and Prove Himself Like When I Fought Maidana

Amir Khan thinks welterweight contender Conor Benn has a chance to become the next biggest star in the British boxing firmament...on the express condition that Benn will have to, at some point, ditch the has-beens for legitimate contenders.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Khan, who was always much more than the “domestic” fighter is dead on the money. Benn needs to stop fighting the types he has and step it up and yea it’s Hearn trying to milk the next big British gravy train since Olafemi is damaged goods and on the verge of retirement or reduced importance at the least with another loss.
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Conor Benn has been managed pretty well. Safe fights and helps him improve.
      certainly getting a lot further than I thought he would

Comment

You mean like how you held Maidana for 3 full rounds? Literally held onto the man the way a newborn holds it’s mother.
        MachoPower MachoPower likes this.

Comment

benn can fight whoever he wants to at this stage in his career

Comment

Yes indeed, Benn and Ortiz Jr is an all action fight.

Don't fight Ennis, that's just asking too much. Benn could fight for one of the titles after Spence and Crawford move up as well.

Comment

To be honest Benn has turned out better than I believed but you have now got to back up the talk with a bout with a legitimate welter and one who might punch him back.

Comment

If Mean Machine could get back on track and get a decent win or 2 i'd like to see that .

Comment

Benn will probably respond to this by challenging Maidana to come out of retirement and face him.
                  Get em up Get em up nick59 nick59 like this.

Comment

Don't worry now khan we won't ask you to let him make his name off of you like brook did. You won't be accused of dodging him

Comment

Working...
                    X