Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Canelo Fights Triple-G Next, Would Love To Bring Bivol Against Buatsi To The O2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Canelo Fights Triple-G Next, Would Love To Bring Bivol Against Buatsi To The O2

Canelo Alvarez could decide whether Joshua Buatsi gets the title shot he wants next. Promoter Eddie Hearn revealed after Buatsi's win against Craig Richards on Saturday night that he would like to bring a Dmitry Bivol-Buatsi fight to O2 Arena in London later this year. Bivol's schedule is dependent on Alvarez, however, because the Mexican icon can exercise an immediate rematch clause in his contract that would entitle him to a second shot at Bivol's WBA light heavyweight title in his next fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Buatsi is a nice stay busy fight for bivol ,zurdo could be also in the mix being with dazn

Comment

Let’s just hope that Buatsi doesn’t upset the apple cart because aside from David Benavidez; I would love to see Canelo fight Dmitry Bivol again.

Comment

Time to sink or swim. Richards showed Buatsi is limited and if he waits much longer, he'll be grey headed too. He's been feeding at the Hearn trough long enough.
        Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

In the words of Virgil Hunter: “Why You Wanna Take Him Down With You, Eddie?

Nonetheless, it’s time for buatsi to step up. I loved him in olympics but it’s ridiculous how much his career has stalled out. He’s gone a similar route to Luke Campbell in the pros. I.e not fighting consistently enough, not fighting tough enough competition and lack of reaching his potential.

such a shame, I had so many hopes for JB.

Comment

If Hearn is banking on the Bivol rematch...then he's basically saying he will sacrifice Buatsi to get Bivol over with the crowd.
            Hnnnggg Hnnnggg likes this.

Comment

Bivol does nothing but fight scrubs & inflated middleweights.. what a joke..

Zurdo wants your scalp, quit shamelessly ducking, it’s pathetic behavior

Comment

I believe Bivol beats Buatsi in an entertaining fight, due to his fighting a more discipline style, and his punching straighter to the mark.
                Buatsi loops his punches to much, and lacks discipline throughout the entirety of his fights, which leads to him being sloppy, and getting caught.
                Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                  Bivol does nothing but fight scrubs & inflated middleweights.. what a joke..

Zurdo wants your scalp, quit shamelessly ducking, it’s pathetic behavior
                  You really are one of the most embarrassing posters here, and thatīs quite an achievement. "GBP4LIFE", really?

Comment

Buatsi is not ready.

Bring on that Mexican Ramirez. He has some big mouth how good he is.

Comment

Working...
                    X