Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I'm Ready To Fight With Best Of Middleweight Division; Tired Of Mentioning Names

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara: I'm Ready To Fight With Best Of Middleweight Division; Tired Of Mentioning Names

By Keith Idec - Erislandy Lara's level of opposition since his 12-round draw with Brian Castano in a 154-pound title fight three years ago has understandably attracted a lot of criticism.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Problem is he never actually fights.
    niceyboo3 niceyboo3 likes this.

Comment

Lara vs Janibek would be a good fight if janibek don't get the andrade fight

Comment

Lara you had a very good career but i think it's time for you to cal it quits. I mean you are 39 years old now with nothing left to prove. Your skills have diminished.
        garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

It's because no one wants to fight him. Again, another classic High risk, low reward fighter. Canelo knows about it him and know how much of a challenge that fight is.

Comment

The funny thing is we would much rather see Lara in with Charlo

Comment

Like him or hate him you know you are in for a long night against Lara.

Comment

Maybe he should be nicknamed "The Milker" for extending his career and fighting against the occasional Cornflake.

(Up next - Sullivan Toast Crunch)
                Last edited by Wacked_Out; 05-24-2022, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Kinda shocking that there is a quality opponent like Lara out there, with a bunch of guys around who need a name opponent, and those fights seem like a distant thought.

Charlo v Lara is still a good fight

good shout on Lara v Janibek made above too.

Comment

I feel like Lara has been moving to Middleweight for ten years
                    Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X