Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Inks Contract For July Return, Hopes Kownacki Agrees To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora Inks Contract For July Return, Hopes Kownacki Agrees To Fight

Heavyweight contender Derek Chisora has signed his portion of a contract to face Adam Kownacki, with a working date of July 9 being penned down. Kownacki, however, has not signed a contract or committed himself to this particular fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Moneys on Delboy IF Adam signs the fight, but cant see him doing so, much easier unknown touches out there for his comeback then delboy. Unless Eddies offered him a serious paycheck...

Comment

The longer he sticks around the worse I feel for his brain. Entertaining guy but has taken some real beatings.
      P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

I hope it happens. Somehow logical fight for both.

Comment

Serious Polish crowd in the UK ..
          P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

I wouldn’t mind seeing Chisora vs Arreola either, another similar style….they are both warriors who go out on their shields! Would be a fun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
              I wouldn’t mind seeing Chisora vs Arreola either, another similar style….they are both warriors who go out on their shields! Would be a fun fight.
              Agreed! I said this a long time ago that I would love to see Chisora vs Arreola. I’m cool with Kownacki too. I also want Helenius to give Chisora a rematch.
              mawoodhouse mawoodhouse likes this.

Comment

Chisora should be thinking of retirement. These 2 are brawlers with limited defense.
                Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post

Agreed! I said this a long time ago that I would love to see Chisora vs Arreola. I’m cool with Kownacki too. I also want Helenius to give Chisora a rematch.
                  Helenius would have little reason to give him a rematch because a loss puts him out of title contention . I thoughtt Chisora won that fight he should focus at a title elimination bout and stay away from those type fights .
                  mawoodhouse mawoodhouse likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Helenius would have little reason to give him a rematch because a loss puts him out of title contention . I thoughtt Chisora won that fight he should focus at a title elimination bout and stay away from those type fights .
                    I want to see it but it is not happening. Helenius is in range for another WBA eliminator at some point. Thought he was fighting Hughie but he will be in with Michael Hunter so I’m not sure what happens next for Helenius. I would assume another WBA ranked guy will be fighting him in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                    X