Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk To Use Bakole as Sparring Partner To Prepare For Joshua Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk To Use Bakole as Sparring Partner To Prepare For Joshua Rematch

IBF, WBA, IBO, WBO heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk is going to have top level sparring in his training camp, as he is bringing in the always dangerous Martin Bakole.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I reckon Joshua would stop Bakole

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
      I reckon Joshua would stop Bakole
      i think the other way good idea he get more work from Bakolie than he got from Joshua

Comment

Tall. Long reach. Hits hard. And sort of Joshua's prodigy, which could mean that his sparring will be similar to Joshua. Of course it's a good decision.
        Marchegiano Marchegiano Seanv Seanv like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post
          Tall. Long reach. Hits hard. And sort of Joshua's prodigy, which could mean that his sparring will be similar to Joshua. Of course it's a good decision.
          Bakole coming out of Tyson Fury camp and now Usyk . This is great for Bakole really himself,even though is see Usyk losing this will make Bakole even more dangerous. I always said Bakole would have won a Hunter rematch years ago ,he could be another dark horse in the future I think around Mahkmudov level in terms of a threat .
          Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

If you arent teady to fight the best, then spar the best. Prob good money, but great learning.

Comment

Bakole seems like a significantly different fighter than Joshua. Bakole seems tough and strong but quite slow handed. His feet seem pretty slow too. I expect Usyk to have a few different guys to spar with. Just having Bakole to spar with would be a huge mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                Bakole seems like a significantly different fighter than Joshua. Bakole seems tough and strong but quite slow handed. His feet seem pretty slow too. I expect Usyk to have a few different guys to spar with. Just having Bakole to spar with would be a huge mistake.
                Bakole was Furys main sparring partner for Whyte which seems to had worked out great unlike Anderson who left the camp early . I think Bakole size and inside game is ideal for A.J as well with his own knowing of a common A.J sparring partner . No fighter just has one guy to spar with they have several guys .
                Last edited by REDEEMER; 05-23-2022, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                  Sounds like Joshua to me…

Comment

Bakole has greatly improved as shown vs yoka. I think he can be a serious prospect himself. Good that he helps Usyk training!

Comment

Working...
                    X