Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Rips WBA Over Taylor, Says WBC Will Give Tyson Fury Necessary Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Rips WBA Over Taylor, Says WBC Will Give Tyson Fury Necessary Time

WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman has criticized the WBA for attempting to force unified super-lightweight champion Josh Taylor into a mandatory bout with Alberto Puello.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Sulaiman feels so strongly about this he could always create a new WBC belt especially for Taylor to compensate for him for the belt the WBA took away. It could be a belt that has no mandatory obligations that nobody can win from Josh unless the WBC says so. He could even take his new belt with him and carry on holding it after he moves up to 147!

Oh, wait ..... thinking about it, that would be a crazy idea that would create more problems than it solved. Lucky I'm not in charge of a sanctioning organisation.
    Last edited by kafkod; 05-23-2022, 07:06 AM.

Comment

The American Comedy Awards recognizes the work of Sulaiman and grants him a Life Achievement award.
      Smash Smash greeneye99 greeneye99 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        If Sulaiman feels so strongly about this he could always create a new WBC belt especially for Taylor to compensate for him for the belt the WBA took away. It could be a belt that has no mandatory obligations that nobody can win from Josh unless the WBC says so. He could even take his new belt with him and carry on holding it after he moves up to 147!

Oh, wait ..... thinking about it, that would be a crazy idea that would create more problems than it solved. Lucky I'm not in charge of a sanctioning organisation.
        Huh? The WBC should give Taylor a second WBC belt to replace the WBA belt he lost? Would that be a Huichol commemorative belt?

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

Huh? The WBC should give Taylor a second WBC belt to replace the WBA belt he lost? Would that be a Huichol commemorative belt?
          Yeah, it was a really dumb idea. So let's think of a really dumb name for the new belt .. how about, WBC Franchise title? That would get a laugh out of everyone!

And how about this for an even dumberer idea .. after Taylor gets awarded his new WBC title, the old title could be fought for by 2 other guys and the winner of that fight would be the new WBC super-lightweight champion, but Taylor's new WBC title would mean that he's still the WBC super-lightweight champion as well! Wouldn't that be fucking nuts!

Bwahahaha!
          blitted_master blitted_master likes this.

Comment

Since Taylor received a corrupt horrible win in his last fight, I don't feel so bad. It was okay for the WBC to feed David Lemieux a totally shot shell of himself and feed him to Benavidez? The same Lemieux that has been done for over 6 years.. Practice what you preach, no honor there either amigo...

Comment

They conducted a purse bid, that had a $200,000 offer which, can you imagine Josh Taylor having to fight for $120,000 or something like that? So it was very unfortunate and now Josh Taylor is not undisputed.”
              So now what? The uprising contenders like Alberto Puello cant get a shot because they are not draws? Great logic Mauricio, its only one sided I see.

Whats the matter Sillyman? This is not enough for your cut? And why didn't the 'Tart-Tomato's' representative placed a higher-bid? I'll tell you why, the people wont buy a ticket to see Josh Taylor after he robbed Jack Catterall.

Comment

1INCHCOCK and his pathological hatred of Taylor surfacing again I see. Let it go bro.

Comment

Sulaiman is in the right here, for once - not only is the WBC mandatory the one next in line, which is the one Taylor is scheduled to defend again (Zepeda), but the WBA isn't even in line after that. The IBF is next.

WBA need the cash after getting squeezed for their number of fake titles, pure and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    So now what? The uprising contenders like Alberto Puello cant get a shot because they are not draws? Great logic Mauricio, its only one sided I see.

Whats the matter Sillyman? This is not enough for your cut? And why didn't the 'Tart-Tomato's' representative placed a higher-bid? I'll tell you why, the people wont buy a ticket to see Josh Taylor after he robbed Jack Catterall.
                    Alberto Puello would get his shot when his turn comes up next in the rotation.

But he wasn't next, the punk ass WBA simply jumped the line and stole one of Josh Taylor's belt. They are consistently the worst piece of trash among all the sanctioning bodies.
                    Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X