Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez Promoter To Media: Please Don't Continue Fantasizing On Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez Promoter To Media: Please Don't Continue Fantasizing On Canelo

GLENDALE, Arizona - It's not what David Benavidez or his fans want to hear but is likely the cold heart truth. The primary goal of the unbeaten 25-year-old is to cash in his WBC mandatory challenger status into a dream fight with undisputed super middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez. It's why Benavidez entered a title eliminator last March and why he fought for and won the interim WBC super middleweight title in a one-sided third-round knockout of David Lemieux this past Saturday at Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a pile of sht. If I'm Benavidez I'm getting a new manager. Can you imagine a fight with him a Clenelo. The huge purses. What the hell is going on here.

Comment

The so-called best P4P fighter in the world Canelo Alvarez is afraid of taking on risks all of sudden against David Benavidez? The boxing public never demanded a Bivol or a GGG fight.

We only wanted to see him fight the best Super Middleweight in the world which is David Benavidez. What's wrong with this cowardly loser? Is he afraid of getting his ass whupped by David? I think so!
      Last edited by champion4ever; 05-22-2022, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Canelo would f*** Benavidez up IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          What a pile of sht. If I'm Benavidez I'm getting a new manager. Can you imagine a fight with him a Clenelo. The huge purses. What the hell is going on here.
          Jesus, you're dense. This is the best call out yet of Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            The so-called best P4P fighter in the world Canelo Alvarez is afraid of taking on risks all of sudden against David Benavidez? The boxing public never demanded a Bivol or a GGG fight.

We only wanted to see him fight the best Super Middleweight in the world which is David Benavidez. What's wrong this cowardly loser? Is he afraid of getting his ass whupped by David? I think so!
            Cowardly loser? If Benavidez had kept the WBC SMW title he had, he would have lost it to Canelo last year. GGG is the only fighter that Canelo ever ducked, but he eventually stepped up to the plate. Benavidez has nobody to blame but himself for not getting his shot at Canelo. If he stays winning, he'll get a shot before long.
            Last edited by NachoMan; 05-22-2022, 06:29 PM.
            pretty ste pretty ste likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

We only wanted to see him fight the best Super Middleweight in the world which is David Benavidez. What's wrong this cowardly loser? Is he afraid of getting his ass whupped by David? I think so!
              Benavides takes Canelo out.

I never been a fan of Cinnamon

nice post — respect

Comment

Promoter or manager just stating the facts
                It won’t happen anytime soon
                Not sure why people are surprised

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Canelo would f*** Benavidez up IMO.
                  Obviously you don't know boxing. Benavidez destroys Clenelo just like he did to Bivol in sparring

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    Obviously you don't know boxing. Benavidez destroys Clenelo just like he did to Bivol in sparring
                    I like benevidez and his camp a lot but this bivol story is nonsense. Nice try tho
                    sege64 sege64 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X