Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Benavidez Demolishes David Lemieux in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Benavidez Demolishes David Lemieux in Three

Benavidez, Lemieux Fight Photos Gallery - Glendale, Arizona - For the WBC's interim-super middleweight title, David Benavidez (26-0, 23 KOs) beat down and stops former beltholder David Lemieux (43-5, 36 KOs) in three rounds. (photos by Esther Lin, Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Poor Lemieaux.

Definitely the wrong guy to fight on the wrong day. I guess that's his last fight then.

Comment

Well we all knew lemieaux wasn't up to the task

Comment

Right out the box, instead of Sweet Cheeks or Big Charlo vs Benavidez, they are talking about a Jessie Hart fight. What a joke! I'll say it again, Haymon is holding over Charlo, Benavidez, and Spence's undefeated records to entice Canelo to beat them up.

Comment

Big respect to Lemieux. Dude was a World Champ even if for a short time and no one can take that away from him. Has had a bunch of incredible highlight reel knockouts over the years. Showed huge heart and balls but he was just out of his depth both in size and skill last night. In addition to the beating he was taking I'm pretty sure his jaw was broken (looks like it in the post fight interview) and dude just didn't want to quit. Glad they stopped it, no reason to get permanently hurt. Don't think he belongs at SMW but whether he retires or not he's only 33 and I feel he can hold his head up high.
          blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X