Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: There Will Be A Lot of Excuses Once I Destroy Devin Haney!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos: There Will Be A Lot of Excuses Once I Destroy Devin Haney!

IBF, WBO, WBC Franchise, WBA lightweight champion George Kambosos went out of his way to assist his upcoming opponent, WBC champion Devin Haney. Kambosos went to bat for Haney with Australian customs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really like Kambosos. He really is making Haney's fans look bad. Lots of respect to Haney for the way he's handling this, but his fans are another thing entirely. You have to like George.

Comment

Love Kambos confidence! I believe him when he says he tried helping in Devin's dad visa issue. Destroy? LOL!

War Kambosos!

Comment

Vegas disagrees.

Comment

I agree, I belive the excuse will be "yeah man well you know, institutional"

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
            I really like Kambosos. He really is making Haney's fans look bad. Lots of respect to Haney for the way he's handling this, but his fans are another thing entirely. You have to like George.
            Making them look bad how? I haven’t heard them say dck about this. What’s there position on this matter?
            Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

I like this guy. I hope he beats the brakes off of Haney. I used to be a big Haney fan but he got so corny the last few years.
              NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Vegas disagrees.

Pay him he’s fughin money

Great fughin movie

Comment

That's right! Fuck him up George!

Comment

The only reason why he defeated Teofimo because Lopez fought like a complete ass! He didn't prepare or train for the fight. All he did was head hunt and looked for the knockout with each and every punch he threw.

Don't one think Haney is going to be a lot more disciplined, focused, composed and poised than that? This fight won't so much as remotely resemble the Lopez/Kambosos fire fight.

Expect a very slow, tactical, surgical and scientific approach by Devin Haney.

Comment

Working...
                    X