Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Beats Down David Lemieux, Stops Him in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Beats Down David Lemieux, Stops Him in Three

By Jake Donovan - GLENDALE, Arizona - David Benavidez vowed to leave the ring with a knockout and the title at stake. It was mission accomplished for Phoenix's favorite son, who tore through Montreal's David Lemieux en route to a third-round knockout win. Benavidez--a former two-time WBC super middleweight
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-21-2022, 11:50 PM.

Unbeaten two-time world champion David “El Bandera Roja” Benavídez and former world champion David Lemieux went face-to-face at the official weigh-in as they previewed their 12-round showdown for the vacant Interim WBC Super Middleweight Title which headlines live on SHOWTIME this Saturday, May 21 from Gila River Arena in Glendale, Ariz. in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Esther Lin)

The weigh-in also featured hard-hitting Cuban prospect Yoelvis Gómez and Mexico’s Jorge Cota, who meet in the 10-round super welterweight co-main event, and unbeaten prospects Luis “The Twist” Núñez and Jonathan Fierro, who duel in the SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® telecast opener at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.

Comment

Nope. Not tuning in.

Comment

WAR Benavidez !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Think benavidez stops lemieux mid/late rounds...say 8-9

Comment

Lemeuix koing the hype job

Comment

Will tune in tomorrow.

I am not aboard with the notion that David Benavidez should move up a weight division if he is making weight without health issues, he is pretty young and the super middleweight division has more competition, to me it just sounds like an excuse to make certain fights not happen at 168 so some fighters can get protected.

Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ElDinamita07 View Post
                Will tune in tomorrow.

I am not aboard with the notion that David Benavidez should move up a weight division if he is making weight without health issues, he is pretty young and the super middleweight division has more competition, to me it just sounds like an excuse to make certain fights not happen at 168 so some fighters can get protected.
                175 isn't necessarily stacked but to say 168 has more competition is laughable.

Comment

I'll be in the house tonight

Comment

Something to watch.
                    War Boxing!

Comment

Working...
                    X