Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez vs. David Lemieux - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez vs. David Lemieux - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Benavidez, Lemieux Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Unbeaten two-time world champion David "El Bandera Roja" Benavidez and former world champion David Lemieux went face-to-face at the official weigh-in as they previewed their 12-round showdown for the vacant Interim WBC Super Middleweight Title which headlines live on SHOWTIME this Saturday, May 21 from Gila River Arena in Glendale, Ariz. in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Typical showtime card . Garbage

Comment

Typical mismatch. Waste of TV date, waste of my time. Beating up on a guy who has seen better days proves absolutely nothing. Boxing has really become a shi.t show with Showtime and PBC leading the charge. Give one or two great fights a year and litter the rest of the dates with mismatches. Dude now don’t wanna fight anyone of note. Thurman came off 2 yr vacation, fought a mismatch and we haven’t heard a peek. Dude will storm out now saying he wants a get back fight after a self imposed exile and guess what, PBC/Showtime will give him another mismatch. SMH

Comment

Why is the number 1 fighter fighting a wash up 160 pounder should be fighting Charlo Andrade or someone in the top 5
        Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
          Typical mismatch. Waste of TV date, waste of my time. Beating up on a guy who has seen better days proves absolutely nothing. Boxing has really become a shi.t show with Showtime and PBC leading the charge. Give one or two great fights a year and litter the rest of the dates with mismatches. Dude now don’t wanna fight anyone of note. Thurman came off 2 yr vacation, fought a mismatch and we haven’t heard a peek. Dude will storm out now saying he wants a get back fight after a self imposed exile and guess what, PBC/Showtime will give him another mismatch. SMH
          Ok...you've earned your money....move on schill.

tenor.gif
          Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

I won't bash him but he should probably just move to 175. I'm with you guys on all if the BS mismatches from EVERY Promoter through most of the year. I didn't even watch this one because it's already decided. Benavidez seems to be a monster but IDK when I'll get to know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Ok...you've earned your money....move on schill.

tenor.gif
              PBC Godbaby sighted. Truth hurts, doesn’t it?

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post

PBC Godbaby sighted. Truth hurts, doesn’t it?
                Truth doesn't hurt...truth enlightens.

light.gif

Comment

Working...
                X