Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Drops, Punishes Don Moore During Exhibition Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Drops, Punishes Don Moore During Exhibition Fight

Abu Dhabi - In an exhibition fight, scheduled for eight rounds, which were two-minutes long, former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (50-0, 27 KOs) took part in his third non-sanctioned bout. He had very issues, if any, in going eight rounds with undefeated 45-year-old Don Moore (18-0-1, 12 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-21-2022, 05:49 PM.

How the mighty have fallen.

Comment

Mayweather so desperate to keep his name in the news lol. Coudn't believe it when he fought Logan Paul....embarrassing....

Comment

How the might have fallen?

Been retired 7 years, in his mid 40’s and picking up 8 figures to have a move around the ring with an old journeyman. Not bad work if you can get it.

which current active boxers earned 8 figures in the last fights? Canelo, Fury and AJ, that’s probably it.

Comment

Exhibition, not a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Been retired 7 years, in his mid 40’s and picking up 8 figures to have a move around the ring with an old journeyman. Not bad work if you can get it.

which current active boxers earned 8 figures in the last fights? Canelo, Fury and AJ, that’s probably it.
            What is he doing for, the validation from fans or business? Mayweather does things for Business.

His legacy is already secure, he does not care what the fans think.

I think Maywewather could focus his energies on other business adventures.

But he most likely understands, that there is only a small window of opportunities to capitalize on all these exhibitions.

Not only for himself, but in the sport in general. I honestly think it is a fad, that will lose value soon enough.

charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

And here we have a Mayweather fan boasting about how big his paycheck will be. Because how much money you earn is what makes you great, huh? slurp slurp slurp keep suucckking that Mayweather ccoocckk

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                Mayweather so desperate to keep his name in the news lol. Coudn't believe it when he fought Logan Paul....embarrassing....
                Mayweather will do anything for a check. If it means to assault a PetLand employee or a Home Depot employee in a 2 round fight, he will do it.

Comment

This is America and a mans got a right to earn a living.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

What is he doing for, the validation from fans or business? Mayweather does things for Business.

His legacy is already secure, he does not care what the fans think.

I think Maywewather could focus his energies on other business adventures.

But he most likely understands, that there is only a small window of opportunities to capitalize on all these exhibitions.

Not only for himself, but in the sport in general. I honestly think it is a fad, that will lose value soon enough.

Of course it’s a fad but who cares?

If you retired from your job at 38 or something, but could still make great money doing a watered down version of it in a non professional setting every few years, you would and I would.

Everyones gotta make a living, even if they already have money, otherwise the money goes. I’m sure he has investments and what not but where else can you make tens of millions in one night ? Anybody would be stupid to
                    Leave that on the table.

he’s too old to really compete as a pro now but if people are willing to keep paying him for exhibitions then good luck to him. He had a long pro career, I don’t begrudge anybody benefitting from all the hard work they put in years earlier. He’s what, 45? Some aren’t even half way through their career in other professions by that age. So what’s wrong with boxers making money from exhibitions after 40.

I don’t know why people get precious about the integrity of boxing when boxing is a joke sport now and in the toilet from corruption, corrupt judges, fighters avoiding fights via network deals etc

so I don’t think a few exhibitions from ex Fighters is the problem

Comment

Working...
                    X