Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez On Morrell Trash Talk: These Guys Talk A Lot Of **** Online, Nothing To Say When I See Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez On Morrell Trash Talk: These Guys Talk A Lot Of **** Online, Nothing To Say When I See Them

GLENDALE, Arizona - David Benavidez has landed yet another divisional rival who talks about meeting in the ring. That has been a years-long problem for the 25-year-old Benavidez, who is eager to face the division's top talents but who often finds himself settling for the best available fighter to actually sign the contract. It's why he chooses to filter out any trash talk about him as nothing more than white noise, such as the bold claims recently made by secondary WBA super middleweight titleholder David Morrell (6-0, 5KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Despite having so little fights, Morrell Jr. has really looked good so far. He’d definitely give Benavidez major problems if they were to fight.

Comment

Hopefully we can see this fight.

Comment

Make it happen, after Benavidez knocks out Lemieux.

That is, if he doesn't get Charlo next. Morrell has had a lot of amateur experience, and he's got some belt.

It would be like a great amateur like Loma who fought big fights pretty much as he turned pro. The great thing is these guys won't duck each other.

It's also business, the money has to be right, and a belt involved, albeit a dubious WBA belt, adds to the attraction.
        Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          Make it happen, after Benavidez knocks out Lemieux.

That is, if he doesn't get Charlo next. Morrell has had a lot of amateur experience, and he's got some belt.

It would be like a great amateur like Loma who fought big fights pretty much as he turned pro. The great thing is these guys won't duck each other.

It's also business, the money has to be right, and a belt involved, albeit a dubious WBA belt, adds to the attraction.
          Providing Benavidez doesnt get a Charlo or Plant fight after Lemieux then Morrell would be fun to watch but I'm not positive the stupid politics boxing has would allow it to happen with secondary titles. I think Morrell is a little green as a pro fighter and Benavidez takes the win but I've been wrong before

Comment

I like Benevidez and I feel like Charlo,Plant and Canelo have avoided him like the plague but I have a feeling Morrell is not shook and scared of Benevidez.

it would be a great fight if it pops off
            garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Morell will ends Benavidez fame. Benavidez is fat and no athletic. Morell edges him by unanimous decision. Something like Canelo-Bivol...

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                I like Benevidez and I feel like Charlo,Plant and Canelo have avoided him like the plague but I have a feeling Morrell is not shook and scared of Benevidez.

it would be a great fight if it pops off
                Cubans Are VERY Cocky And Actually Look Down On Mexicans. This Is The Fight To Make. I Believe Morrell Ebds Benavidez And Becomes A Star

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
                  Despite having so little fights, Morrell Jr. has really looked good so far. He’d definitely give Benavidez major problems if they were to fight.
                  Only fight I seen of him vs Lennox Allen he looked like sht. Bad defense, poor stamina, poor punching form. Hopefully he’s improved.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

Only fight I seen of him vs Lennox Allen he looked like sht. Bad defense, poor stamina, poor punching form. Hopefully he’s improved.
                    So, the only fight you saw was his third fight, his first 12 rounds fight against an undefeated boxer with a 22-0, against a boxer that he probably lost one round, if you can find one, and he looked like $h1t, according to you, huh, okay. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Be safe, and there are a couple of fights after that one.

Comment

Working...
                    X