Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi, Craig Richards Have A lot on The Line in High-Stakes Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi, Craig Richards Have A lot on The Line in High-Stakes Fight

Nestled beside the train tracks near Selhurst station in South London, about 500 yards from the home of Crystal Palace Football Club is the South Norwood and Victory Amateur Boxing Club. This one small gym was the starting point for two of Britain's best light-heavyweights. They clash on Saturday night at the O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Did Richards run Bivol close? Not seen the fight but that's obviously something to hang your hat on now.

This seems like a genuinely good fight.

Which I will go out of my way to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Did Richards run Bivol close? Not seen the fight but that's obviously something to hang your hat on now.

Not close exactly but let's say Bivol had to work for it. More like Richards did better than most expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Not close exactly but let's say Bivol had to work for it. More like Richards did better than most expected.
        Cheers mate.

Seems worth tuning in for sure.

I like Buatsi. Just seems like a hardnut to me. I can't see losing the plot when he fights for a world title. Seems conposed, thoughtful and tough. Tough division though.

Even domestically really. He could fight Arthur, Yarde and Johnson after this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

The question is, who has Buatsi faced? The gold plate is pealing off his medal by now. He's been on the pablum while AJ has run through a whole career. Even now, Buatsi is facing a guy who's claim to fame is, he lost to a big name. No disrespect for Richards, he stepped up with less hype and more heart.

Comment

I remember first seeing Richards in the Pittars fight and being very impressed. Very fluid and athletic. Light on his feet and put some sting in his shots. I was wondering prior to the Bivol fight I wondered if he could hang at that level. Bearing in mind the massive jump up for him, he answered that one convincingly and made me a fan. If he’s still getting better I think could easily be the country’s best fighter not excluding Josh Taylor. Certainly one of the most natural. I think he’ll walk this and change a lot of minds very quickly. Looking forward to it.

Comment

buatsi should win, richards is a solid fighter but buatsi has all the ingredients of a superstar

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

The question is, who has Buatsi faced? The gold plate is pealing off his medal by now. He's been on the pablum while AJ has run through a whole career. Even now, Buatsi is facing a guy who's claim to fame is, he lost to a big name. No disrespect for Richards, he stepped up with less hype and more heart.
                Didn't he win bronze? Or is that just like an expression of some kind I'm unfamiliar with

Comment

Buatsi is untested, won`t be surprised if Richards wins.

Comment

just about to hear the scores. Buatsi fought well. Better than o expected and thought Richards underperformed.

Comment

Working...
                    X