Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Fierro: Dominicans Are Known For Baseball, Not Boxing; Luis Nunez Is Going To Find Out What I Mean

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonathan Fierro: Dominicans Are Known For Baseball, Not Boxing; Luis Nunez Is Going To Find Out What I Mean

GLENDALE, Arizona -- Jonathan Javier Fierro believes his opponent picked the wrong sport to prove his superiority. The 18-year-old knockout artist from Guadalajara, Mexico enters with supreme confidence ahead of his scheduled ten-round featherweight clash with fellow unbeaten prospect Luis Nunez (16-0, 12KOs). The two easily stole the show at Thursday's final pre-fight press conference at Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona, where they will open a Showtime-televised tripleheader this Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not a crossroads fight at this point so early in the fight game for them but an interesting match up any time you have two guys with that many KOs starting out and looking to make some noise .........see where it goes. Hope they beat each other bloody and get back and forth knock downs. Same with the Main Event....

Comment

All credit to guys like this who take on other u defeated prospects and contenders on the way up.

Comment

I hope L N comes in with a baseball bat and kicks the s h I t out of your system
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

If Fierro is the goods he'll make Nunez quit.

Comment

Expect nothing but fireworks from these 2

Comment

Yeah Luis!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X