Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez-David Lemieux: Weigh-In Results From Glendale, Arizona

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez-David Lemieux: Weigh-In Results From Glendale, Arizona

GLENDALE, Arizona - David Benavidez spent all of fight week bearing the look of a fighter who never again has to stress over making weight. The proof was in his trip to the scale, with the former two-time WBC super middleweight checking in comfortably within the 168-pound divisional limit for his scheduled 12-round interim WBC title fight with Montreal's David Lemieux.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't know Victor Ortiz was still fighting. Expecting Conor Benn and Eubank Jr to challenge him on twitter when they hear about it.
    evets evets likes this.

Comment

Wow 166 for Benavidez. I thought he was trying to pull one over on us when he said he’s been on weight all week.

Comment

Watching the training videos he looked in the best shape I've ever seen him in usually he's pretty flabby even when making weight but he looked like he took this camp seriously.
        kjeeze941 kjeeze941 Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

A prime lemiuex would ko bumavidez. Still hoping for an upset.

Danm ortiz on the untelevised undercard. Crazy. One of froids best wins considering its his last ko of a top prime champion

Comment

I'll be in the building tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
              A prime lemiuex would ko bumavidez. Still hoping for an upset.

Danm ortiz on the untelevised undercard. Crazy. One of froids best wins considering its his last ko of a top prime champion
              Sure he would just like he knocked out Marco Antonio Rubio and Joachim Alcine oh wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                Sure he would just like he knocked out Marco Antonio Rubio and Joachim Alcine oh wait.
                Who has benavidez beat again? Besides getting schooled by bumass dirrel only to be saved cause he always gets cut. Also getting dropped by gavril

Comment

Lots of respects between those guys at the weigh-in ... NO BS, no trash talk, no fake in-your-face staring... Two guys focused on tomorrow.. Me like ...
                  BDBoxing BDBoxing likes this.

Comment

I'll watch, but it looks like elder abuse. Nobody is giving Lemule a chance, not even Benevidez. Now he gets serious.

Comment

Working...
                    X