Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Charr Back on May 28, Miguez is Mandatory To Avanesyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Charr Back on May 28, Miguez is Mandatory To Avanesyan

Former (?) WBA secondary heavyweight champion of the world, Mahmood "Manuel" Charr (32-4) continues his comeback with a showdown against Michael Wallisch (22-5) on May 28 at "Die Bucht" in Hamburg, Germany.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jon Miguez is ranked 64th massive step up from Avanesyan last opponent will rank let it happen.
    Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Yeah alright, I'd watch Charr

Comment

Charr was never good and he has fought once since 2017. Couldn't be any less relevant if he tried.

Comment

I will always love Charr for the time he crashed the Haye-Chisora press conference to challenge Haye, and Haye legitimately had no idea who he was or what we wanted. Charr and Warren had to sit there and explain that Charr was a boxer and wanted to fight.

One of the greatest moments of the era.

image_2022-05-20_131537097.png

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
            Jon Miguez is ranked 64th massive step up from Avanesyan last opponent will rank let it happen.
            How my any European defences has he had now, 5 or 6? Give it up already and go fight a proper fight. With that said, this fight is happening

Comment

Diamond Boy is forever!!
              paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

How my any European defences has he had now, 5 or 6? Give it up already and go fight a proper fight. With that said, this fight is happening
                A proper fight unless it's Benn, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I'd like to see Benn fight Avanesyan. I've stated that before many times. But they don't want to fight him. So what is so wrong with that? Why is everyone obsessed with Avanesyan for Benn? Does the whole division revolve around Avanesyan? Just because Avanesyan beats an overrated and over hyped Josh Kelly, that means Benn has to fight him? people need to give it up already lol. But look at who Avanesyan is fighting. Talk about uninspiring. He's being mismanaged big time. Still that's not Benn's problem. He's getting paid. And people don't like it lol. And he's not even paying for the rent space in people's heads lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I wouldn't be surprised if Avanesyan takes this fight. 2 wins over lejarraga, a win over that killer, Jose del Rio, and now this guy. Avanesyan is clearly the best UK based Russian in Spanish boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X