Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joshua Buatsi, Craig Richards - Ready For Battle at O2 Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joshua Buatsi, Craig Richards - Ready For Battle at O2 Arena

Buatsi, Richards Weights Photos Gallery - Joshua Buatsi and Craig Richards are ready for their World Boxing Association (WBA) light heavyweight eliminator, which will take place this Saturday at the O2 Arena, in Alondras, England. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

This should be a good one!

Comment

War Spider!!
      YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

If Spider shows up it could be a rough night for Buatsi

Comment

Buatsi has a trainer who has created one of the best to do it @ 168-175 in Andre Ward so if he has half the natural ability of Ward, easy work!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            Buatsi has a trainer who has created one of the best to do it @ 168-175 in Andre Ward so if he has half the natural ability of Ward, easy work!
            He didn't seem very helpful in Yoka's corner last week. When's the last time one of his fighters won? That's not a cheeky rhetorical question either I honestly don't know. Barrios lost two in a row then Yoka upset in Paris last weekend.

Comment

They should make Buatsi cut that beard

Anyway, I like Buatsi, I think he has good ability and is exciting. Still has not shown that big leap in improvement though, small steps; and he was stuck fighting the same caliber of opponent - been waiting to see him step up to more meaningful fights.

I only remember seeing Richards one time in the Bivol fight; he seemed real sturdy, solid skillset. He seems to have some support too. Good luck to both guys, each could get a good fight after this
              Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 05-20-2022, 05:24 PM.

Comment

I like both guys but I got Buatsi in this one. When he first turned pro I said Joshua would be World Champion. He has that rare quality of always seeming calm & in control in the ring. There was a bit of a dip as he seemed to be neglecting his defensive skills & getting hit far too easily, but changing to his new trainer he should've addressed that. Spider has decent skills, nice feet, & he keeps up a decent workrate. I don't think he is strong enough to push Joshua back, fast & elusive enough to move around him for 12 or has any power that can hurt the man. Buatsi wins on points or by late stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                X