Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Meng Fanlong: Jean Pascal Was A Great Fighter; It's My Time Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Meng Fanlong: Jean Pascal Was A Great Fighter; It's My Time Now

Meng Fanlong is prepared for a version of Jean Pascal that once ruled the light heavyweight division. The task at hand for the unbeaten southpaw is to ensure that version of his opponent never surfaces when they meet this Friday at ProBox Events Center in Plant City, Florida (ProBoxTV.com, 7:30 p.m. ET).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Falong's best win is Frank Buglioni. Yes, let that sink in. Even without PEDs, Pascal should easily get the win.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
      Falong's best win is Frank Buglioni. Yes, let that sink in. Even without PEDs, Pascal should easily get the win.
      Meng Fanlong stops Jean "TEK DE TEST!" Pascal inside of 8 rounds.

Comment

I bet on Pascal by KO between rounds 9 and 11, but ProBox TV states that this is a 10-rounder... BoxRec says 12 rounds instead.

???

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Meng Fanlong stops Jean "TEK DE TEST!" Pascal inside of 8 rounds.
          This post did not age well...
          eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post

This post did not age well...
            He almost pulled it out, but Pascal pulled something else out and survived.

To the point NSB thinks the drug testing was ineffective.

So

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

He almost pulled it out, but Pascal pulled something else out and survived.

To the point NSB thinks the drug testing was ineffective.

So
              Point is, in this fight, Falong was overrated, and Pascal underrated, specially for people who don't know Pascal.

Comment

Working...
              X