Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal: At Beginning Of Camp I Was Kind Of Worried, Said, 'Maybe This Is The End'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal: At Beginning Of Camp I Was Kind Of Worried, Said, 'Maybe This Is The End'

Jean Pascal was worried five weeks ago. The former WBC light heavyweight champion couldn't get his punches off as quickly or accurately as he had done in the past. Sparring sessions weren't going his way, which led the 39-year-old Pascal to wonder whether boxing wasn't what he was meant to do anymore.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I used to really like & admire Pascal. I remember his amazing war with Froch at 168 & how he took his very close defeat like a gentleman. Then he stepped up to 175 & literally wouldn't duck anyone. It is regrettable but everything is tarnished. We can never know whether he achieved what he did clean or if he was just smart enough to get through the, often quite perfunctory, testing regimes. Sad.

Comment

I really feel bad for Badou Jack in all of this. He lost a razor thin decision to a very likely roided out Pascal, and most thought he won anyway. This after the robbery draw against DeGale and originally getting the robbery draw against Bute until Bute got himself DQ'd by testing positive.

Comment

Working...
      X