Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Herring: Shakur Is A Generational Talent; I Don't Beat Myself Up Mentally For Coming Up Short

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Herring: Shakur Is A Generational Talent; I Don't Beat Myself Up Mentally For Coming Up Short

Jamel Herring hasn't dwelled on his one-sided defeat to Shakur Stevenson in his last fight. The former WBO junior lightweight champion knew how difficult upsetting Stevenson would be long before they entered the ring the night of October 23 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta. Stevenson simply was too fast, too skilled and too strong for Herring, who was way behind on all three scorecards when Stevenson stopped him in the 10th round of a main event ESPN televised.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is how you take a loss. Better man won and thats it. Back to gym.

Comment

I agree 100%... Shakur can walk on water. He could end cancer. I bet he could beat Canelo on the under card and Fury as the main event, same night! He is like Floyd Mayweather and Muhammad Ali, only way better. Think Sugar Ray Robinson but with talent. When all is said and done Shakur will be more legendary than Tupac himself. Or he will be a great technician with a weak punch, who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post
        I agree 100%... Shakur can walk on water. He could end cancer. I bet he could beat Canelo on the under card and Fury as the main event, same night! He is like Floyd Mayweather and Muhammad Ali, only way better. Think Sugar Ray Robinson but with talent. When all is said and done Shakur will be more legendary than Tupac himself. Or he will be a great technician with a weak punch, who knows?
        Tupac is overrated.

Comment

Herring is a class act hope he comes again
          REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            Tupac is overrated.
            Not to mention he is dead as 4 o'clock

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post
              Shakur is legendary, he going to be a huge PPV Star who is going to be recognize in the 4 corner of the entire world, who is going to sell 4 million PPV every fight, the new Face of Boxing, he going to be the new TBE, going to be a HOF and a ATG, going to win every fighter of the Decade, he going to be recognized as the best boxer of all boxing history for generation and generation, he going to be unbeatable, invisible, never going to lost a fight let alone win a narrow fight and he going to become the new GOAT.
              Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post

Shakur is legendary, he going to be a huge PPV Star who is going to be recognize in the 4 corner of the entire world, who is going to sell 4 million PPV every fight, the new Face of Boxing, he going to be the new TBE, going to be a HOF and a ATG, going to win every fighter of the Decade, he going to be recognized as the best boxer of all boxing history for generation and generation, he going to be unbeatable, invisible, never going to lost a fight let alone win a narrow fight and he going to become the new GOAT.
                I wonder if he is going to lose to what Rollie calls a "short armed little midget" in Tank Davis. That is what I would like to see from Shakur dominate tank like you did Valdez, or better yet stop him like you did Herring. Maybe send Loma into retirement. Stay busy young buck, make a name and a bit of money.

Comment

Working...
                X