Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Not Promoting Kambosos-Haney: I'm Gutted, It Was Hard For Devin As Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Not Promoting Kambosos-Haney: I'm Gutted, It Was Hard For Devin As Well

Eddie Hearn admitted he was smarting over the fact that he will not be presiding over longtime client Devin Haney's undisputed lightweight bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought Haney signed a 3 fight deal with ESPN and top rank I remember reading kambosos with a rematch clause if he wins then loma for the third fight. Was that report bs?

Comment

Yeah I bet Devin is devastated. How will he cope without Eddie promoting him? Heartbreaking stuff right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        I thought Haney signed a 3 fight deal with ESPN and top rank I remember reading kambosos with a rematch clause if he wins then loma for the third fight. Was that report bs?
        Yes there's a 3 fight deal. a rematch if Haney beats Kambozo and should Haney wins the rematch then he's contractually to fight Loma. But Haney can also move up to 140 should he win the first fight and doesn't have to do the rematch nor fight Loma unless they move up to 140 as well .

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Yeah I bet Devin is devastated. How will he cope without Eddie promoting him? Heartbreaking stuff right here.
          Lol be careful mate you’ll hVe certain yobs cross for yonks talking that talk

Comment

What a shame Devin Haney could use Eddie influence with the judges, like how Katie Taylor is always getting away with robberies.

Comment

This guy is a clown!!!

DAZN did NOT want to pay for Devin Haney because they have been losing large money on Haney.

Dibella was free to take the fight to wherever he wanted to take the fight.

Meanwhile, Haney signed a 3 fight deal with Top Rank, Hearn needs to quit speaking on other promoters fighters, someone should sue this succa!!
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Eddy has no faith in Haney. He will not knowingly pay for his guy to lose, thats his MO. Haney is in too deep for Eddys budget.

Comment

Maybe if Hearn didn’t take pride in being a prick, Dibella would’ve did the deal with Hearn and DAZN.

bottom line Hearn has a poor track record of making undisputed fights.

Comment

Shame other promoters wouldn't tie down their fighters and let them move about .. eg Tank, Charlos etc then maybe they could become world stars .. sad
                    Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X