Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal: Can't Question What I Did Before Because I Was Tested For Every Major Fight I Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal: Can't Question What I Did Before Because I Was Tested For Every Major Fight I Won

By Keith Idec - Jean Pascal spent about six months last year in what the former WBC light heavyweight champion called "a very dark place." The performance-enhancing drug scandal that cost Pascal his rematch with Badou Jack almost a year ago tarnished the Quebec-based boxer's legacy. Testing positive for four banned substances made skeptics question whether Pascal, who had long been a vocal advocate for improved PED testing in boxing, had benefited from artificial advantages before last year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I remember when Pascal accused Hopkins of using PED’s and wanted him to take a test lol.

AmpMcv AmpMcv bantali bantali like this.

Comment

Jean Pascal had PED bicycle, it’s called cycling!
      AmpMcv AmpMcv Smash Smash like this.

Comment

4 different substances makes it hard to believe. This is like Big Baby Pharmacy levels of PED cocktail.

Comment

Rascist for saying wtf it is

Comment

It was contamination? 4 different substances bro!? C'mon son

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              It was contamination? 4 different substances bro!? C'mon son
              Hahagay, yes, what exactly was he eating/drinking that was "contaminated" with all this shjit?!

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
                Rascist for saying wtf it is
                You could have been more subtle with it and not used a racial epithet that closely sounds like the first word of a certain type of puzzle. Yeah I reported your ***** ass post what of it?
                No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

Not really because the basic tests aren’t hard to beat.
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Sorry sir but we can and will question everything you’ve accomplished because many are smart enough to know that it’s not very challenging to avoid testing positive if you know exactly what time frame you’re being tested. Not to mention, pascal went from looking completely shot to suddenly having a career rejuvenation in his late 30s.

Comment

Working...
                    X