Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather-Don Moore Exhibition Still In Play, Relocates to Abu Dhabi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather-Don Moore Exhibition Still In Play, Relocates to Abu Dhabi

Floyd Mayweather is moving his circus from the skies to the high seas. BoxingScene.com has learned that the rescheduled exhibition between Mayweather and former sparring partner 'Dangerous' Don Moore will relocate to Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE) from its previously planned staging on a helipad atop Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who would pay to watch this bs...

Comment

The super bowl of stupidity

Comment

Pathetic

Floyd reeks of desperation.

Comment

Whatever happens, I hope Persoon and her opponent get their cash

Comment

He should move it to the moon, he's become pathetic, dying for attention.... Sad...

Comment

Where TMT username/Alt/avatar at? Went from #1 fan to ghost upon reading this thread

Comment

Y’all crazy as hell, for those who never fought! If I can have a sparring session which I have to do before any fight and sometimes it’s harder than actual fight, the gym work that is and get a few million for doing it. All y’all lying with no talent having assesss would do the same! GTFOH

Comment

Floyd gonna get dropped or KTFO one day playing around and Skip Bayless gonna run with it for the rest of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                    Y’all crazy as hell, for those who never fought! If I can have a sparring session which I have to do before any fight and sometimes it’s harder than actual fight, the gym work that is and get a few million for doing it. All y’all lying with no talent having assesss would do the same! GTFOH
                    He can do what he wants and make whatever money he desires, but putting this practice/sparring match on PPV is trying to take advantage of us. The rich get richer.

Comment

Working...
                    X