Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia-Isaac Cruz: WBC Cancels Order For Lightweight Title Elimination Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia-Isaac Cruz: WBC Cancels Order For Lightweight Title Elimination Match

After consulting with the teams of Ryan Garcia and Isaac Cruz, WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman rescinded his sanctioning organization's order Thursday of their lightweight championship elimination bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If they both have scheduled fights, the WBC should pass them up and order the next two highest rated contenders in line, dont play their games -- especially with Ryan, he dont even need to participate in eliminators to get a shot at the WBC lightweight title or the remaining titles.
    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

I knew it.
      Boxviewer Boxviewer AeroED AeroED like this.

Comment

Ryan gonna fight Fortuna next? That's even an worse opponent for him. No way he's aggressive enough or outskill fortuna. At least with Gomez he's a face first bum Ryan can counter.

Comment

I would have watched Ryan Garcia-Isaac Cruz. Garcia-Fortuna?, Nah.

AeroED AeroED likes this.

Comment

Ryan fought multiple eliminators and became mandatory just to not take the title fight.

He should be banned from fighting for the wbc strap at 135

Comment

Suliman is corrupt as they come!!!
              Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Fortuna why not diaz?

Comment

I don't mind Ryan fighting Fortuna if he blasts out Fortuna quick it would be a statement and if Fortuna can catch Ryan with those awkward left hands I'm sure he could do more damage than Luke Campbell.
                  chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Now Ryan wants Fortuna after Jojo Diaz beat him. Sad sh it.

Comment

Working...
                    X