Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Fires Back at Ellerbe: I'm 100 Times Bigger Than You! What Are You? Nothing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Fires Back at Ellerbe: I'm 100 Times Bigger Than You! What Are You? Nothing!

Eddie Hearn has responded to comments from Leonard Ellerbe, labelling the Mayweather Promotions CEO as irrelevant. Speaking at a media workout ahead of Gervonta Davis' clash with Rolando Romero in Brooklyn on May 28, Ellerbe was questioned about Davis' caliber of opponents and when mentioning a possible match-up with WBC lightweight champion, Devin Haney, Ellerbe was critical of Haney's previous promoter, Hearn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I always like a good boxing beef.

Comment

In other words, were not really sure if Tank can beat Devin, so we'll just not make that fight.
      Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Can you imagine?

Comment

Hearn isn't lying Ellerbe is nothing more than a Mayweather stooge.

Comment

Soo Eddie (who’s running with what his dad built) is a bigger badder promoter than Leonard Ellerbe (Who’s running with what Floyd built)??

Why are promoters getting more attention than fighters? They’re egos are ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
              Hearn isn't lying Ellerbe is nothing more than a Mayweather stooge.
              Yep he's Mayweather stooge with that AL HAYMON money backing them. MAYWEATHER PROMTIONS = PBC JUST LIKE MATCHROOM = DAZN ONLY DIFFERENCE IS MAYWEATHER PROMTIONS IS MAKE HUGE MONEY FOR PBC AND SHOWTIME WHEREAS MATCHROOM IS NOT.

QUICK QUESTION?? WHO DOES HEARN HAVE THAT HE CAN MATCH A FIGHTER OF DAVIS' CALIBER WITH FROM HIS STABLE?? HE COULDN'T EVEN LOCK DOWN THE DEVIN HANEY / GEORGE KAMBOSOS FIGHT FOR ONE OF HIS TOP FIGHTERS OR HAVE WE FORGOT THAT. CHECK THE MATCHROOM ROSTER AND GET BACK WITH ME :-)

WHAT HEARN FORGOT TO SAY DURING THAT INTERVIEW IS WHO HAS THE MOST PPV AND TOP RATED FIGHTERS IN THE WORLD?? MAYWEATHER PROMTIONS / PBC

COMPARE MATCHROOM / DAZN FIGHTERS WITH PBC FIGHTERS AND TELL US WHO HAS BEST STABLE. AS I SAID HE JUST LOST HANEY BECAUSE HE COULDN'T BAG THE KAMBOSOS FIGHT AND HE ALSO JUST LOST ANDRADE BECAUSE HE COULDN'T GET HIM FIGHTS. I LOVE HEARN'S ARROGANCE, AND HIS GIFT FOR GAB BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS HE HAS F--KED DAZN OUT OF A LOT OF MONEY. GOLDEN BOY CONTRACT WAS JUST RENEWED BY DAZN WHEREAS MATCHROOM HAS NOT AS OF YET.

HE'S TALKING ABOUT HOW HE'S A 100 PERCENT BIGGER THAN ELLERBE IN THE STATES RIGHT??? SO WHY DID HE HAVE ANDRADE FIGHTING SO MANY TOMATO CANS OUT OF THE UK??? WHY WASN'T HE BAGGING FIGHTS AGAINST BIG FIGHTERS HERE IN THE US. BECAUSE HE COULDN'T. NO SHAME IN THAT, BUT JUST OWN UP TO YOUR BULLSH-T.

EDDIE HEARN MAY BE GOOD BY THE MOUTH, BUT THE POCKETS NO SO MUCH.

MEN LIE. WOMEN LIE. ALL PROMOTERS LIE. BUT THE NUMBERS DON'T

FACTS research them.
              Last edited by NCBoxingPro; 05-19-2022, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Hearn isn't lying. Ellerbe looks like the after thought clown whenever you see him at an event. He's all dressed up like he actually has done anything big on his own. He's just a "Yes" man who blows on Fraud Jr.'s nuts. Fraud made him the clown that he is today and you know what, in this case, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree that made him.

Forget Ellerbe, the whole Mayweather promotions has been a joke for a while now. How many fighters you see aching to sign with them? Right.

Comment

“Can you imagine if we sign Gervonta Davis?” Hearn added.

Yeah, actually we can! All we have to do is look at what you did with Andrade an Haney (not to mention Tevin Farmer!) ! Lol! If you sign him, he'll be leaving you and signing a 2-fight deal with Top Rank, just like Devin Haney! LMAO!

Comment

Being English I believe Hearn has not delivered with money he has had and in his own mind he thinks he is bigger than the fighters. Sorry Edward you are falling short at the moment

Comment

Working...
                    X