Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux: I Know What I'm Going In There Against; Does Benavidez Know?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lemieux: I Know What I'm Going In There Against; Does Benavidez Know?

David Lemieux insists to anyone who will listen that his fight with David Benavidez is far more than one last payday. The former IBF middleweight titlist has arrived in the greater Phoenix area with every intention of playing the spoiler this weekend. Montreal's Lemieux faces an uphill battle in that regard, as he enters as the heavy betting underdog ahead of their interim WBC super middleweight title fight at Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona (Saturday, SHOWTIME, 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT).]
    [Click Here To Read More]

Remember when he banged-out Camachos boy? I like Lemieux his L's aren't anything to be ashamed of. BJS made a lot of people look bang average

Comment

Lemieux KTFO2 Benavidez...would be cool

Comment

Yes Lemeiux, I bet he does know exactly what he is getting into. Most fighters at least watch their own divisions, and you have been in the game a while.

Comment

Gotta hand it to Lemieux, he'll fight anyone.

I still think he's going to take a worse beating than he took from Golovkin, but he's going to give it his all.
          Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Lemieux will show up and try to show out but Benavidez's volume and combination punches will eventually break him down. It would be good to see Benavidez eat a solid shot though and test his resolve

Comment

Yes you have power but will get outworked

Comment

Should be an exciting match. If Lemieux cannot hurt or get Benavidez's respect early, it'll be a rough night for him. Benavidez's work rate is tough to deal with. Though I do love me a good underdog story and I feel like Lemieux has paid his dues in that he deserves a good underdog KO against the up and comer. Something as brutal as the Stevens KO so you can put some spect on his name.
                byfbnz byfbnz likes this.

Comment

I'd like to see Lemieux win, but I am pretty sure he'll lose by TKO.

Comment

LePew, we know what you're bringing to the table. Like this guy has got secret weapons lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X