Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Expects Tyson Fury To Fight Usyk vs. Joshua Winner in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Expects Tyson Fury To Fight Usyk vs. Joshua Winner in December

Eddie Hearn, promoter of Anthony Joshua, is looking to make an official announcement next week on the planned rematch with IBF, WBO, WBC, IBO heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Joshua somehow pulls off what I'd consider to be a minor miracle you will see that fight.

If Usyk wins as expected I expect fury won't bother as sadly Usyk doesn't move the needle at all, and I don't think Fury is interested in any more fights except the AJ one and is pretty much ready to retire.
    Jkp Jkp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      If Joshua somehow pulls off what I'd consider to be a minor miracle you will see that fight.

If Usyk wins as expected I expect fury won't bother as sadly Usyk doesn't move the needle at all, and I don't think Fury is interested in any more fights except the AJ one and is pretty much ready to retire.
      I'm praying for an AJ upset, i want to see Fury back in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

I'm praying for an AJ upset, i want to see Fury back in the ring.
        Yeah I'd love to see the event, I just am struggling to see Joshua doing what needs to be done but hopefully I am wrong.

​​​​​
        Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

AJ held the titles longer than anybody he won them from, but time on top is short. Even with schemes and scams and 24 foot rings. Times up, but Eddy can try to do magic out in the boonies. Gloves, ring, officials, lots for him to work with.
          Jkp Jkp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            AJ held the titles longer than anybody he won them from, but time on top is short. Even with schemes and scams and 24 foot rings. Times up, but Eddy can try to do magic out in the boonies. Gloves, ring, officials, lots for him to work with.
            If AJ can get his heart and balls from wherever he left them after the klitschko fight it's a winnable fight without any advantages needed but if he can't then it doesn't matter what they do AJ will just meekly lose again.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Eddie Hearn, promoter of Anthony Joshua, is looking to make an official announcement next week on the planned rematch with IBF, WBO, WBC, IBO heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk.
              [Click Here To Read More]

Absolutely no way in hell that any proposed unification is happening in December. Fantasy land. It’ll be next Feb at the earliest, more likely March/April.

Usyk, Joshua and Fury all fight once every 9-16 months. Actually find it very annoying
              Jkp Jkp RoadMan94 RoadMan94 like this.

Comment

When is Hearn actually going to announce this fight?

I remember when he used to have a go at Fury for his inactivity, whereas Fury has now fought twice since we last saw AJ in the ring.
                Jkp Jkp RoadMan94 RoadMan94 like this.

Comment

Joshua loses again and Fury stays retired.

But Fury should fight Usyk I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    When is Hearn actually going to announce this fight?

I remember when he used to have a go at Fury for his inactivity, whereas Fury has now fought twice since we last saw AJ in the ring.
                    It will be interesting to see if there's any enhanced eg vada random testing protocols in place for this fight. Testing doesn't start until contracts signed does it?

Comment

Working...
                    X