Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I'm The Only Mexican Who Can Beat Bivol, I Can Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I'm The Only Mexican Who Can Beat Bivol, I Can Knock Him Out!

Gilberto 'Zurdo' Ramirez is going to apply a lot of pressure to secure a fight with WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol. This past weekend in California, Ramirez easily stopped Dominic Boesel in a WBA final eliminator.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Every time he opens his mouth I'm reminded that he needed a gift to beat Jesse Hart not once, but twice.

Comment

Ok...alright... that's fine..ok

Comment

Why is he talking only about Bivol? Every time he opens his mouth it's Bivol this Bivol that. Stfu and fight somebody good to deserve that fight
        BaguMka BaguMka Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
          Every time he opens his mouth I'm reminded that he needed a gift to beat Jesse Hart not once, but twice.
          I don't think you need him to say anything since you constantly repeat this bull lol the fights were competitive but the only one flopping around the ring was Jesse.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
            Why is he talking only about Bivol? Every time he opens his mouth it's Bivol this Bivol that. Stfu and fight somebody good to deserve that fight
            Because Bivol is his quickest shot at a belt since he's basically been his mandatory for a couple of fights now. Gotta go after the belt, man.
            REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

I think David benivdez has better chance of beating him

Comment

Well.... he is at least loud.
                Last edited by landotter; 05-19-2022, 12:51 AM.

Comment

If Alvarez moves forward with Golovkin in September then Bivol- Ramirez is a decent fight and gets Wba mandatory out of the way prior to a possible unification with Beterbiev-Smith winner.

Comment

Funny, I don't recall Ramirez calling out Bivol before. And I certainly didn't hear him say he's knocking out Bivol. Funny how fighters all of a sudden get brave.

Comment

Working...
                    X